Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Whimsical Wednesdays - "The Diedrich Dare" A Fun Sketch from the Kido's!

A Cool Sketch by Jack


Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!!!

Today I have another fun sketch by 7 year old Jack Diedrich for you!!!

I hope you play along this week and if you do link your creation up on the Diedrich Dare Blog!!!  It was Jack's turn to draw the sketch this week and he gave us a rather simple but fun challenge to work with.

When you have a chance check out the other Dare Devil Designers I have already seen their creations and they have some good ones to share with  you!!!

The Dare Devil Designers:

The Winmsical Wednesday Diedrich Dare Challenge Blog:
Cassie Larson... Heather Schlatter... Jacquie Peifer... Jessica Diedrich... Kim Ross...Rebecca Ednie... Randi Whall...Kris...Andy, and Sara H...

Here is this weeks sketch I hope you like it and play along with us this week!!!!
Here is my card for the week.  The little side things I turned into eyelets and I sewed my very limited sewing ability as well.  I used a Stampavie image and colored her up with Copics.
Skin: E00, E93, RV02
Hair: Y00, Y02, Y08
Dress: RV000, RV02, Y 02, Y06
Shoes: BV00, BV02
Chair: E30, E31, E35

Have a Great Wednesday everyone and I will see you back tomorrow for a Pixie Dust Studio's Creation!!!!

Heather

11 comments:

Regina said...

Such a lovely card, my friend! It's a new stamp, it's pretty! Lovely mix of colors!

I hope that you feel better.

big hugs Regina

the whimsical butterfly said...

One of my all time fave SK images-this is SO sweet! Super cute, girlie and hope your headache goes away!!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Awww...this is adorable, Heather!! The image is so sweet!! Love the stitching!!

Nancy said...

Super cute take on the sketch, Heather!! I love the image!!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Entirely TOO adorable!!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Very pretty!

Cassie said...

hey girl! even though it was late last night when i got my card done, it was so wonderful to chat with you - totally worth it!
love your take on this sketch and your image is so darling!
i've got 15 more posts from you in my reader - gotta go see them now!

Kim R. said...

Nice job.

Karen Wilson said...

Oh, I love that image, so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

Randi said...

Such a sweet Dare card Heather! Adorable image and your coloring is so beautiful in those soft colros. Love the yellows!

Andrea said...

this is so sweet and I love the Easter colours! This stamp is so cute too and I love how you used it on this card.