Friday, March 5, 2010

A totally Amazing Announcement and Farm Fresh Friday Card - Pinch me I still am not sure the News is real yet!!!!! I have been asked to be on The Greeting Farm Critter Crew Design Team Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Scroll Down if you are here for The Character Cafe New Release Blog Hop! Amazing Prize for Farm Fresh Friday this week too!!!!

Please Scroll down one post if you are here to do The Character Cafe New Release Blog Hop and win some awesome prizes too!!!


Will Maggie May ever make it to the

Royal Rabbit Hole Ball???


Happy Friday Stampers, Friends, and Family!!!!!

Well today I am so excited to Announce I have been asked to be a Designer for my very favorite Rubber Stamp company out there The Greeting Farm as a new DT member for The Critter Crew!!!!

A couple of months ago when they asked me if I would want to join the Critter Crew in March for The Greeting Farm - I was like "Are you kidding me of cource I would" (While Jumping up and down and screaming Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!)

So today is my first offical day as a Member of The Critter Crew for The Greeting Farm!!!!

Please Welcome my other new team mate and my good stamping buddy Jami Bova Jami and I found each other right after we started our blogs in late summer of 08 and I have loved her creativity and amazing crafting abilities ever since!!!  Along with Jami and I there are also 3 other returning Members Mercy, Sandra, and Sparkle too who are all Stamping Wonders in their own right!!!
DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"
and

So this weeks Farm Fresh Friday's Challenge was issued by Jessica the DT Coordinator for The Greeting Farm, and Club Anya and Friends.

Jessica issued us all the challenge to create a Card with "The Down the Rabbit Hole" theme to help Celebrate the release of the new Disney/Tim Burrton Alice in Wonderland Movie coming out today!!!!

So I thought about it and thought about it and here is what I came up with using the adorable Maggie Mae Critter image by Marina for The Greeting Farm!!!!

So I thought it would be fun to do a Cinderella Meets Alice in Wonderland Story Themed Card.

For my Creation I used SU! Card stocks in Real Red, and Brocade Blue and the new SU! Valentines themed paper from the SU! Mini catalog this paper is glittered up to the hilt but you might not see that in the pictures!!!

I also got out my Nesties labels 9 and some pretty pearls from my SU! Pretties Kit, and a pretty decorative corner rounder.  I also used the Lg Oval and Scalloped oval SU! punches for my hand written sentiment on the front of the card.  The pretty wedding ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.

Now for the inside of the card here is a close of of the story I came up with for this weeks "Down the Rabbit Hole" theme below you can see a full picture of the inside of the card.

And here is the full inside much like the front of the card as well!!!
Now for Sweet Maggie May I colored her with these Copics:

Fur: C5, C7, C2, C3
Dress, Aprin, and Hat: R32, R35, R20, R29, B91, B93, B95, B97, E50
Pail and Water: C00, C2, C5, B00
Duster, Dust, and Rag Cloth: W1, W3, W5, G20, G24, C29


 Well I hope you enjoyed my very first ever Farm Fresh Friday's Card as a DT member of The Critter Crew for The Greeting Farm I am still over the moon excited to be asked to be part of this amazing Company and Amazing group of DT Women!!!!

There is an Amazing Prize for one lucky player in Farm Fresh Friday challenge this week!!!

ONE LUCKY WINNER will receive ALL THREE CREEPY CAKES, PLUS the Wonderland Digi set, PLUS Maggie single by Marina!



If you want to play along in Farm Fresh Friday this week make a project using any image TGF carries using The "Down the Rabbit Hole" theme, and load it up in The Greeting Farm Galleria by Wednesday night at midnight this next week in the Farm Fresh Friday Gallery!!!!

Have a Stampendous Friday Everyone!!!

Heather

14 comments:

Randi said...

CONGRATS!! Big hugs to you teammate!! Wow, does this make team #3 together?? So thrilled you are joining us!! Such a cute critter card today! I LOVE this idea for this image! Looking forward to more of your TGF critter projects!

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful and wonderfully done card Heather. Your coloring on the image is so sweet :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Cindy Haffner said...

So excited that you are designing with us farmers Heather, love your SWEET card. FUN!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Heather I love your card hun!!!! Awesome job on the challenge!!!!


Congratulations and Welcome to TGF DT!!!! Im sooo happy you will be designing with us!!! :)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Mercy said...

heather...welcome to the team, sweetie! this card is just so stinkin' cute, and i love the little story you included on the inside...ingenious!

i am so excited to work with you for this next critter crew term...i can't wait to get to know you better!

kadie said...

Hello, Sweet Heather!! Congrats and Welcome Welcome to the Farm! I'm so thrilled to get to be on a team with you!
Your card today is so so cute and perfect for this challenge. I love the colors and the story so much!! Sending you big hugs and again, welcome welcome!!
Kadie

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Well, you've waited a long time kiddo, what can I say?!? Haha kiddo ;) ya like that? Mercy calls me that all the time so don't be mad :D heehee :) I am GIDDY for you, and I LOVE the Cinderella meets Alice reference-SO awesome! Maggie is colored up just wonderfully and I adore ya, but you already know that! Congrats and I can't wait to see what you do w/ Marina's animals-they're just waiting for you to color them!!!

Nancy said...

Yay, Heather!!! I'm jumping up and down for you, too!! That is awesome news, and you and Jami are both so deserving!! YIPPEEE!!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

WAHOO!!!! I am so excited to be on the team with you!! Love your card and the story inside - it's perfect!

Sammi said...

YAY!! Huge congrats to you and WOW! LOVE the card...what a fun idea and it looks awesome!
Sammi
xxx

Shesjetlagd said...

Yayyyy!!! I am soooo HAPPY for you! You totally deserve it! Btw, adorable card & coloring! :)

Jodi C. said...

YAY HEATHER!!!! I am so happy that things are going SO WELL for you!!! CONGRATS!!! This card is AMAZING, your coloring is AWESOME!! I'm SO EXCITED for you!!! CAN'T WAIT to see all of the GORGEOUS creations you will send our way!!!
{HUGZ}
Jodi

Regina said...

That is fantastic news, congratulations, Heather! What an honor to be on the Design Team "The Greeting Farm"!
Your first card is a cute card! Love the image you've used and the colouring also and colour choices on this card.

hugs Regina