Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today is the 100th Flutterby Wednesday Challenge - DT special Treat for Danni the Creator!!! Butterfly Boxes All around!!!!

 I wanted to write this very quick post.  Today happens to be the Flutterby Wednesday Challenge 100th Challenge and to Honor Danni the Challenge Creator one of the DT girls Karen came up with the idea for everyone on the DT to make a  Butterfly box for Danni to surprise her as she viewed our blogs today. 

Well I have started mine but the last few days have been rough pregnancy days no energy and icky nausea so I have not finished mine, but I wanted to still put up a post honoring Danni and her challenge and tell you that I hope to finish my Box after I take Willow to Preschool and get back home later this morning then I can post it!!!

Please visit the Flutterby Wednesday Challenge blog to see links to all of the DT and see all the girls wonderful Butterfly boxes this week.  If you want to play along this week just make a creation with a Butterfly on it.  Normally we say you can use a Butterfly, Fairy, or Angel, but this week is special so we are heading back to our roots and only using Butterfly's!!!

Happy 100 Danni!!!!!!!!

I leave you today with my very first creation from almost 15 months ago now my very first Flutterby Wednesdays Challenge DT Card!!!


Heather

15 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Oh Heather this is gorgeous, love all those lovely shades of purple. Happy Anniversary Danni,take careX:)

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty Heather!! Love our purple and how you colored the butterfly!! Beautiful Heather!! Isn't it fun to go down memory lane and see what we created!

hugs,
Chris

Karen Wilson said...

Wow Heather, this is stunning. Look at that butterfly!! BEAUTIFUL!! Hope you're feeling better soon and look fwd to seeing your butterfly creation.

Jeanette said...

You take it easy Heather. This beautiful creation is enough for now. Put those feet up and relax.

Lelia said...

I wasn't around then, so this is a new card for me! It is beautiful!

Hugs,
Lelia

Christine Riley said...

Beautiful card, Heather, love the layering.
Hugs, Christine

Nancy said...

I hope you are feeling better soon, Heather! How fun to see your first card with the FBW challenge...it's still gorgeous!!

Chrisd said...

OOH AAH so gorgeous is your butterfly card.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what a great card. TFS.

Michelle said...

sorry to hear you've been feeling icky at least it's because of a new bundle of joy and not a new bundle of germs :) Love the card - I remember that one as it was one of my favorites...the color and design. Very pretty!!

Danni said...

So sorry you've been out of energy..hugs!! Thank you for the kind words and for being part of this most wonderful surprise!

Kimberly S said...

Wow, what a pretty first card in purple Heather!! How fun that you remembered it! Hope you get a chance to finish your butterfly box sometime, it's such a fun project. :)

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Beautiful card!! Love the purple and gorgeous butterfly!!

Regina said...

what a beautiful butterfly card! I LOVE these fab colors together!
Regina