Monday, March 1, 2010

Sneak Peaks for Today's (Alice in Wonderland) - Down the Rabbit Hole Pixie Dust Studio Release - Piper's 8th Birthday Come to a Royal Tea Party Invitation!!!! Rabbit, Tea Pot, and Queen of Hearts too.

Down The Rabbit Hole!!!!

A New Release brought to you by
 Pixie Dust Studio!!!

Happy Monday and March Everyone!!!!

First of all if you did not see our New Family News and Announcement on Sunday scroll down one post you won't want to miss it!!!

Now onto this totally cool new Release from Pixie Dust Studio.
Today is the Release Day for Down the Rabbit Hole - Alice in Wonderland Images from our wonderfully talented Artist Kathy of Pixie Dust Studio!!!

Kathy totally went out of her way for this release there are so many imges and they are all so so so so wonderfully cute!!!!

Today I am showing you 4 of the images from the New Release The Tea Pot and Cup and Saucer, The Rabbit, and The Queen of Hearts!!!!  Aren't they totally adorable!!!  I love them all!!!!

You can head out to Pixie Dust Studio to purchase any or all of these wonderful images today!!!!
Be Sure to Check out all of my Out of this World Talented Team Mates I have been seeing all of their creations on the DT blog and they are AMAZING and I am not just saying that I have been blown away by so many of them!!!!

Karen ... Lana ... Lisa F. ... Lisa ... Margie ... Shelley ... Stephanie ... Tammy


So Here is my First Sneak Peak I will post the others a little later today!!!

These images were perfect at the perfect time because we are having Piper's 8th Birthday Party at a Tea Shop this coming Saturday so Piper's Tea Party Birthday Invites were part of my Sneak Peaks for the New Release too!!!!
I used some Hobby Lobby ribbon, SU! Card Stocks in Basic Black, Real Red, and the DSP is from the current DSP in the SU! Mini.  I also used a decroative Corner rounder on the inside and outside of the card and I used my Nesties Labels 9 and Labesl 4.  All my popped up dimension is done using Glue Dots and
excess foam and rubber from my stamps.

Here is a Close up of the Tea Pot, Cup, and Saucer
Colored with these Copics:
R20, R35, R37, R29
C2, C3, C5, C7, 100
G20, G24, RV00
Here is a side view of the card you can kind of see that the inside is Decorated as well with more cute images and the Invitation part of the Invite.
Below is the inside I just had to add the Queen of Hearts and that Adorable Rabbit as part of this Whimsical Invitation to Piper's Tea Party Birthday!!!!
Here is the Queen of Hearts Colored in these Copics:
R00, E00, E93, RV21
E31, E35, E29,
C2, C3, C5, C7, 100
R20, R35, R29
Here is the "I'm Late, I'm Late, For a Very Important Date"
Rabbit.
He is colored up in these copics:
C2, RV00
R20, R35, R29
C3, C5, C7, 100, 0
B91, B93, B95, Y28
And..... Finally the Sneak Peak of the entire Down the Rabbit Hole Pixie Dust Studio New Release for Today!!!!  Are they not the cutest things!!!!

You should head on over to Pixie Dust Studio and Pick some of these adorable images up right now
"Don't Be Late for this Important Date!!!!!!!"
 As I said I have a couple more cool ways to use this Image set that I will be showing you a little later today when I get back from taking Willow to Pre-School this morning so come back for more Down the Rabbit Hole Inspiration!!!

Heather

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Great card. Love the invitation idea! Wonderful!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Darling creation, Heather!! I love how you used these sweet images for an invitation!!

Kathy said...

Heather, what a darling idea. Love your invitation card. The colors are stunning also. So fun! Hugs

the whimsical butterfly said...

What a FUN card and Piper must be SO excited about her tea party! Man why don't you live closer we could have combined the COOLEST Alice party in the world, complete w/ that cake I showed you! Dang! Kathy's the sweetest! Awesome work!

Tanya said...

Very cute party idea! :)

margie c said...

What a lucky lil girl! I have always wanted a theme party! and these are the perfect invites for a tea one :) Beautiful job, Heather!!!

hugs, margie

cabio's craft corner said...

Great to have these many images all to display in one card and love the coloring on all of them :o) Sweet invitation card Heather!
Hugs,
Cabio

Jaspere said...

Now this is stunning. I am such a big fan of the red and black color combo.

DonnaMundinger said...

Precious invitation! LOVE these images! xxD

Regina said...

The card is absolutely adorable! The red and black color combination is fantastic! Love all the images and how you have colored these!

hugs Regina