Friday, March 26, 2010

Sneak Peak Previews for The Greeting Farm Critter Crew!!!!! It is Farm Fresh Friday Time too!!!! But...WIN a FREE Stamp Set on my Blog today only!!!

A Get Well Sneak Peak for

 The Greeting Farm

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!!

Well I have some Really good news and a little bad news for you!!!!  Today I am super excited to get to do my first Previews for The Greeting Farm Critter Crew, but because I miss-understood something I do not have the correct Farm Fresh Friday Creation for you today.

However a mis-understanding between me and Jess now becomes Oppertunity for you!!!  One Random Commenter on my Blog today on this post with my TGF Sneak Peaks for the adorable new Get Well Stamp Set being released on April 1st will WIN the stamp set.  So comment away and I will announce my winner tomorrow!!!!  Yea for You!!!!

Today's "Real" Farm Fresh Friday challenge is to use this color challenge below.  My card as you can see does not use that color challenge and I am sorry about that!!!!  However I bet you are happy because now a WHOLE Stamp set is up for grabs!!!!  This image below is part of that adorable Stamp set too!!!!  Now for the Color challenge here it is!!!!



So this week all of my DT sisters on both The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT, and The Critter Crew DT have sneak peaks for you using images that will be released on April 1st, next week.  Check them all out they are so talented and so creative they blow me away every week!!!
DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"
and

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Jessica Diedrich - DT Coordinator
Cheryl Walker
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Randi Whall

Now for my Card this week I guess we will call it a Preview for The New Critter Crew images instead of my FFF card (trying to laugh here :-) )!!!

I did hand sewing on my Creation for this week which you rarely see me do, but I was inspired to do it because my friend Jess sews on her cards all the time with her machine and since I am sewing machine illiterate I did hand sewing orig. I was trying to sew with thick twine, but it was not working so I got out some thread the color of twine and I cut four strands of it and sewed the four strands together to make it look thicker like twine does!!!  Hope you like it!!!!

I used SU! Card Stock in Green Galore and some old SU! DSP for the Orange. I added the hand sewing and the orange dew drops and the Nesties in Large Circles, Large Scallop Circles and Labels 4 for the sentiment.  I also tacked on some SU! satin ribbon I a have in Kiwi Kiss color.


Here is a close up of the Cute Get Well Bunnies colored in these copics:
Brown Bunny on left:
Fur - W00, W01, W03, W05,
Clothes Blanket and such: B91, B93, B95, V000, V04, V12, V17, Y21, Y28, E31, E35, YR02, YR09
Gray Bunny:
Fur - C1, C3, C5, C7
Cothes and such - YG00, YG03, YG09, YR02, YR04, YR09, B02, RV21
One last view of the card for some fun deminsion all images raised with excess foam and rubber from my TGF stamps and glue dots.
Now I have to go get in bed it was a long stressful day and I am tired now.  Tomorrow is my Birthday Yea!!!!  I am hoping since my Mom and her Husband arrived from Colorado to visit for a week today then maybe Marvin and I can go out to dinner all by ourselfs for my Birthday!!!!!  Keep your fingers Crossed!!!!
I hope you play in the real "Color Challenge" Farm Fresh Friday Challenge for this week and maybe if I have time I will try to get another card in the right colors done!!!!  LOL!!!!!
Have a Stampendous Friday Everyone!!!!
Heather

40 comments:

Randi said...

Adorable Heather! Such cheery, bright colors that are perfect for a pick me up!! Great layering and cool stitching! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

craftykitten said...

Hi Heather,
hope all is well with you hun. I love your card, such fabulous colours and gorgeous image.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Annette Bowes said...

Hi Heather, Gorgeous card, love your vibrant colours and love how you stitched at an angle, sure to put a smile on the recipients face, have a great weekend, take careX:)

Lynda Nielsen said...

Wow Heather, this is fabulous! I love the stitching, and those bright vibrant colors! Oops about the misunderstanding, but these things happen sometimes. Just laugh.... That's about all you can do, right? ha ha...
I'm going to keep my fingers crossed now. These little critters are ADORABLE!
Thanks for this chance to win!
Big Hugs
Lynda

Beckie said...

It may not be the right colours but it still a wonderful card. xx

Paula said...

Have a very Happy Birthday - hope you do get out. Actually you did follow the colour combo - the red & yellow = your orange, the blue & yellow = your green...... anyhow the stitiching is superbly effective & I like your layering of the nesties. Would love to win some TGF as I'm itching to enter some challenges but haven't any & my printer's ink isn't watercolouring friendly for digis.
Thanks for an opportunity
Paula
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

~*Joni said...

I LOVE all things orange so this card makes PERFECT sense to me! HAHA! Love the oops Heather - it came out fabulous with your hand stitching and great details as always. Your colors are so happy! And speaking of, HaPpY BiRtHdAy sweetie!!!! Hope you and hubby get some together time, eat plenty of dessert and stay away from spicy. ;) Luv ya!

MarikaGabez said...

Beautiful card. Also I like the stitching on the edge. Sam is all too little use.
I hope to get some rest and you will be ready to celebrate ... and of course fingers crossed I'll holders.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

ha ha...girl you crack me up! I love these happy colors you used! And I think we are somehow connected...cause we end up using the same image every Friday, and today our layouts are practically identical!! Love your card!

Karen Wilson said...

Happy Birthday Heather! I hope you and Marvin do get a chance to get out and enjoy a nice evening together. You deserve it.

Your card is super cute and so is that image! Thanks for the chance to win it!

Nancy said...

This is super cute, Heather!! Misunderstandings happen all the time, so don't sweat it!! I hope that you and your hubby get to spend the evening together tomorrow!! Happy, happy birthday!!

JenRaff said...

Happy Birthday, Heather! I really hope you get your wish and go out to dinner with your husband.
Your card looks great! I am also sewing illiterate and had thought about some hand sewing so I was really interested in how great your turned out ~ Very even and pretty!
Maybe I will try it after all. :)

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Darling card, Heather!! I love the orange & green color combo!! Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday tomorrow!!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

I love the bright cheerful colours! Perfect for a get well card.

Kim said...

It is still adorable regardless! I love the bright orange and pretty stitching!

Stacey said...

Very Cute and Cheery! Love the bright colors!

Bobbi said...

I love your card, the colors are great. This new image is so cute. TFS

Pegg S said...

Oh my what a sweet card! I love these previews! I hope you have a very Happy Birthday and get to go out for a fun dinner :) !

Kris said...

Totally adorable Heather!!! loving this get well set... and your stitched border is perfect for the theme!!! Cuteness girl!!

Sara said...

Adorable Heather!! Love the fun bright colors. Hope your feeling better!

jan farnworth said...

adorable cards love this new set.

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Cindy Haffner said...

ADORABLE!!

Alyssa S said...

Such a great card! I hope you get some good rest and have a fantabulous birthday tomorrow!!

Lisa G. said...

Love the color combo!

Lelia said...

Oh Heather, you doll face! Your card is darling and the hand stitching is too cool! I can't sew straight to save my life, so you're not the only one! Wonderful card!

Hugs,
Lelia

MommaJess said...

Oh I love your card and the hand stitching looks great. Thanks for sharing it with us even though it doesnt match the FFF colors.

Also Happy Birthday and I hope that you get to do something super fun and you are surrounded by the ones you love.

Sue D said...

Very cute card for someone who needs cheering up. I like your hand sewing!

cardcrazy said...

Just adorable!

Aussie Loz said...

Oh, these little two are so sweet!! Love the scallops and your stitiching looks fab! I hope you wake up to a lovely birthday surprise and fingers crossed for a night out without the kids! xx

beth said...

any colors that work are the right colors, these Work! love what you've done with them. Enjoy your B-day

Rachel said...

Hi Heather! what a fabulous card!! hope you have a super birthday!! Have a great weekend.
hugs,
Rachel

Farm Girl said...

Happy Birthday!

I love this card! It's so cute.
Have a great weekend

Donalda said...

Oh your card is just adorable dear. So love that you posted the copic colors too I always love that, and you have them to a Tee too, just gorgeous dear. Big Hugs

Kendra said...

These critters are cute... I'll have some of my own someday I'm sure! Just popping in to see if today was better than yesterday for you and now I have a chance to get lucky, so thanks! tee hee ;)

acpriess said...

What an adorable image and a great card, who cares if it wasn't the right one? Hope you have a great birthday!

Regina said...

such a pretty card and I love the color combo! It has a cheerful look.

big hugs Regina

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

Well a happy misunderstanding indeed. LOOOOVE the sunny fun colors. I know this card brought a smile to my face.

Stampi said...

oh dear your card is a sweet as your little girls...I love the orange and green combo..

kadie said...

Beautiful job on this card, Heather! I love the bright colors! Happy Happy Birthday!!