Saturday, March 20, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge DT Samples Handstamped shop this week and a cool sponsor and prize!!!!!

Silver Handstamped Inspirations!
Happy Saturday Everyone!!!!!

Today is another Etsy Inspired Challenge Day!!!

This weeks shop is a wonderful Silver Jewelry Shop with Hand stamping on the jewelry!!!!!  What a better source of inspiration could you want???  The shop is Designs by Cathy

Our sponsor this week is a cool Digi Shop named Digi Kitty the Digi Kitty Blog can be found at this link.  The Prize this week is the Winner receives EASTER bundle that contains 8 Easter Stamps.  Read all the participation details on the Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog link below in team links.

I am excited to see what all of my team mates came up with on these wonderful inspiration pieces I hope you check them out as well!!!!

Etsy Inspired DT:

Here are some of the Inspiration pieces I thought you would enjoy seeing!!!





And this is the inspiration piece I made my creation with!!!!
My Card started out with a complete white background I sponged the sky and the grass and road with SU! Ink Pads and sponges.  I stamped the trees and the Golf Cart and Bever is a Character Cafe image colored with Copics.

 How is your weather????  It is snowing here in Kansas which is sort of putting a kink in My oldests plans of us taking her up to the farm this weekend to spend the 1st half of spring break with Marvin's Parents and the 2nd half of Spring Break my Mom and her husband are heading to Kansas from Colorado to see the kids and stay for about 9 days.  It will be busy Spring Break if it all works out!!!!

Next Week Etsy Inspired will be

 on my Birthday Yea!!!!!

Heather

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and just love this image and details you added to this card.

de said...

Super cute Heather! Love the scene you created and those tree's are perfect for your inspiration piece!

Kerry said...

You have some of the most adorable images! What a great card for any golf lover!

Our weather is great here...it looks like it will be a beautiful, sunny day. Hope you have a wonderful birthday week! :)

Lisa - papergrace said...

How cute is this?! I totally agree with Kerry. Perfect card for the golf lover!

It's been sunny in CA (in the low 70's) the past few days, but today is a little cloudy. I need SUN!!! :)

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is so cute Heather! I love scenes, I am SO bad at them!

the whimsical butterfly said...

I'm actually contemplating one of those necklaces-I'll have to show you the one I found- I LOVE IT! This is a great take on the inspiration challenge and that tree looks just like the one necklace!

Cassie said...

i didn't know your birthday was coming up - how fun! actually, i did know it was coming up b/c we've talked about it and i do remember that whole conversation. i just *momentarily* forgot. time flies by me so fast!

love the way you used the jewelry for this card!