Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Puddle Jumping Die Cuts Challenge Tuesday Showcase

Die Cuts R Us -

New Puddle Jumper Line


Happy Tuesday Everyone,

I am a little later than normal posting because I have two sick kido's home today Tucker was up most of the night crying but could not tell me what was wrong.  I think now that he probably has an ear infection poor kido and now Piper is running a fever with a sore throat so we are off to the Dr. at 1:30pm.

So onto my card for today.  Claudia and Company our Sister team to Die Cuts R Us is showcasing the new Puddle Jumper Line this week and we are jumping in to help show you these new Cuties designed by our very own DT Sister Lori Boyd!!!

All of my DT sisters made some adorable Creations with the sketch and the American Craft Papers and these adorable Puddle Jumpers too so you can check them all out here:

Die Cuts R Us


The Team:

This week we also had an additional two challenges with our Creations we all used this sketch below and we all used papers showcasing the American Crafts Designer Paper Line.
I took just a little creative liberty with the sketch and added an extra panel in the background and instead of having the pink part of the sketch be the whole front I made a cute Flower panel using my Nestibilities too.

The Card stocks are SU! Old Olive, Regal Rose, Summer Sun, and the Designer paper is American Crafts Everyday Aloha line from Die Cuts R Us.

Below is my Puddle Jumper is she not totally adorable????
She is colored up with these Copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Hair: E50, E53, E55
Clothes: R20, R43, RV46, G20 ,G24, E39, RV02, E17
Cat: C2, C3, C5, RV02, RV06
Here is the Recipe I used and the links to the Die Cuts Store where you can get each Die Cuts R Us item that I used.
Recipe:

 Well I hope you enjoy these wonderful New Puddle Jumper images and I hope you enjoy all the creations the girls made this week you can see them all over at the Die Cuts R Us DT blog this week and we would love to see you ply along in the challenge too!!!

Heather

7 comments:

Summerthyme Studio said...

CXute card Heather. Love your layout!

Vicki

Gwen said...

Heather she's a keeper! Very cute card great shapes and coloring.

Smiles!
Gwen

the whimsical butterfly said...

What a fun card! I love her flowery shirt-I would SO wear that! Great job on this and wow, you used a ton of DCRU products on this card-that's awesome! Love Claudia's store!

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute Heather.I love that image and you have colored her beautifully. Beautiful card.

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Very cute, Heather!! I love the nestie shape that you put sweet little Daisy on!! Great job!!

Mandy said...

How colorful and FUN!!

Regina said...

Your card looks gorgeous! And so cheerful! Fantastic!

sweet greetings Regina