Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oooops Auto Post never posted today. A Cool Recipe Challenge From Die Cuts R Us!!!! This Weeks DT Challenge Project.

Lucy Bird Paper, 2 Die Cuts,

and 3 Embellies or Ribbon

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!!

I am sorry my Auto Post did not work today it was scheduled to go up at midnight and here it is 12 hours later and I get on the computer and see it never posted.  I can not seem to get my posts to Auto Post ever since I changed to the Newere Blogger Editer it will say it is scheduled to post but then it never actually does, and I can not figure out why???  Any suggestions???

So today is Tuesday and that means a Brand New Challenge from the DCRU DT girls!!!!

We have a cool recipe challenge for you this week and all of the girls came up with wonderful ideas so check them all out when you have time and for more of the challenge details don't forget to check out the Store/DT Blog!!!!!

Die Cuts R Us

The Team:
Hannah

Here is my Card for the week I used that very Pretty Lucy Bird Designer papers the pink stripes and the flowers are on the same piece of paper on the front and back of it.  I also used SU! Card Stock in Sage Shadow and Regal Rose.  I also got out my Nestabilities Blossums Die Cuts for the matted shapes behind Sassy Suzy. The links to the rest of the products are below.
 Recipe:

I used Sassy Suzy Image from The Greeting Farm which I purchased at DCRU I colored her up in these Copics sorry my lighting was bad you can not see all of my shading and blending in this picture like I wish you could.

Hair: C3, C5, C7
Coat: RV32, RV34, R39
Pants: BG72, BG75, BG78
Shirt: BG10, BG11, BG15, R39
Skin: R00, E00. E93. RV21
And the last view for side deminsion is above.

I hope you are all having a very Stampendous Tuesday it is Spring Break here in Kansas so I am enjoying extra time with the kido's!!!

See you tomorrow for a Diedrich Dare DT Challenge Project and a Flutterby Wednesday Challenge too!!!!

Heather

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Heather, this is totally fabulous!! I just love her hair...you always do the best hair!! I hope you are well!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Darling card, Heather!! I love Sassy Suzi and your fabulous coloring!! Great layout!!

Regina said...

looks sooo wonderful and pretty.
Your colouring is awesome.

hugs and kisses Regina

Cassie said...

this is so stinkin' cute! great coloring and great layout!