Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Release Day for Pixie Dust Studio - "In the Meadow Images"

In the Meadow Release Day!!!!

Today is the Day for The Pixie Dust Studio Release!!!!!

The In the Meadow Series is so cute you will not be able to resist them!!!!

Many of my Team Mates have new Creations to share from this wonderful release so check them all out too!!!
I have all my Pixie Team Mates links in my left side bar just click and enjoy their Amazing Stamping Talent!!!


Here is one of my Pixie Dust Studio Releases for this totally Stampendous

Now head off to pick up some of these wonderful images!!!!  As for us I am ready for the Stomach Flu Plague to leave the building!!!!!! (or our house either way I just want it gone, I felt so horibble yesterday I had to have my Husband leave work early to come take care of the kids!!!!!)  Today I do feel so much better I just need to build some energy back.

Heather

5 comments:

Summerthyme Studio said...

Feel better soon sweetie!

Vicki

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMGosh she is absolutely ADORABLE! This is so, so sweet-that ribbon ties in perfectly with her staff! She's beautifully colored, too and I LOVE the way you did her hair!!! Just a beautiful card-hope you have some time to stamp soon! xoxo

SweetnCrafty Gal said...

beautiful card hunni xx

Lisa Foster said...

This is gorgeous, Heather and your coloring is just amazing as always!!! I've been meaning to tell you congrats on your great news! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Kathy said...

Heather, Please get well! I am sorry you are dealing with the stomach bug!!:(

This card is stunning. Love the colors and the DP. Your coloring is super duper too!!

GET WELL!!