Friday, March 12, 2010

Having Posting Issues I will be back with my Farm Fresh Friday Post and pictures in the morning when I can figure out what is wrong with Blogger this time!!!! LOL!!!

 Scroll Down for Feature Friday Card with The Character Cafe!!!

I will be back in the morning with my Farm Fresh Friday Card for The Greeting Farm Critter Crew Card.  For some reason Blogger is pulling that I will work but I won't add any pictures right now go figure!!!!

The Card is on The Greeting Farm, Farm Fresh Friday's Post on the TGF Blog.

Heather

2 comments:

Randi said...

So cute Heather!! I love the bright, happy colors you used! Thanks for your amazing comment last week! I will email you about TCC. I will take you up on that! Thanks so much for helping me out! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your fun colors, ADORABLE.