Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Monday!!! A Just for fun card to share, and We have a new Nephew this morning!!!! Plus Bob the Builder too!

Game Night, Pixie Dust Studio,

New Nephew's and Bob the Builder!!!!


Good Morning and Happy Monday Everyone!!! 

Well this morning was a hard morning to get up and around I think the Time Change effected us more than we thought it did!!!  LOL!!!!

So today I have a card just for fun to share with you.  I made it using one of the images from the Pixie Dust Studio March Release Down the Rabbit Hole!  It is a fun release with so many cool images so you should go check them out I just love the Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts the most!!!

So when I got back from taking Willow to Pre-K this morning there was a message on my phone that our newest Nephew had arrived Ethan William Schlatter 7lbs 3 oz came via C-Section early this morning so Yea!!!!!  This makes 10 grand kids for Jim and Marianne Marvin's Parents and this is the 7th boy and the 3 girls are Piper, Willow and Abi so the first 3 were girls and now we have had 7 boys in a row!!!!  9 of these 10 Grand Kids are 5 and under and of cource there is one more #11 on the way (growing in my Bwelly as Tucker puts it) right now!!!!

So this card may seem a bit busy but I just had fun with it!!!  I used my SU! stamp set Game night and the Pixie Dust Studio Wild Cards image below.  It was fun to make and fun to look at I thought anyway!!!!

The Card Stock is SU! Basic Black and Whisper White, and the other inks are Real Red, Whisper White (Craft) Basic Black and I embossed the stamps on either side of the Pixie Dust Studio Cards saying Game Night and Winner!!!!

Well off to sit with Tucker and watch Bob the Builder the only one of the video's we have his two older sisters were not really into Bob very much LOL!!!!!(He is obsessed) he requests that video to be played no less than 10 times a day and only gets his way once or twice a day LOL!!!!

Have a very Stampendous Monday Everyone!!!!!

Heather


4 comments:

Kathy said...

Heather, Love this card. You have such a creative flair with all your designs! Congrats on your new little family member.:)

Scrappychick said...

They combined just great together! Very cool card!

Regina said...

what a fantastic idea, my friend! I'm amazed at your designs.
Congrats on your nephew!

hugs Regina

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute, Heather!! OMWord....my son was obsessed with Bob!! We have even seen him in concert...BIG MISTAKE...he kept wanting to go back to Bob's house...LOL