Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!! Etsy Inspired Challenge DT Stuff and a Winner from Yesterday's TGF Stamp Set!!!!

 Good Morning Everyone!!!!!

I'ts my Birthday not one I really want to celebrate (I'm a gettin OLD), but oh well I would rather be another year older and have my awesome family and kids rather than the alternative to not turning another year older!!!!  Also this year we have the awesome blessing of this little one growing in my Bwelly as Tucker my 2 year old puts it!!!!  So of cource I want to get another year older for that!!!!!

I wanted to let you all know that my Etsy Post will be up later than normal today we had an emergancy with my 2 year old son today I had to rush him to the Dr. and I was sure after he had been screaming for 2 hours and laying in the fetal position telling us there was an owey in his bottom that we were in for some emergency surgery but everything turned out O.K. in the end he had a rought day and did not go to bed until after 11pm tonight but he acts so much better so I think we are in the clear now!!!!

So I will be doing my Etsy Post later after we all get up and around tomorrow morning!!!  Saturday by Noon I will have it up!

Now for the Winner of The Greeting Farm Stamp Set I had up for grabs to one random commenter on my blog on Friday!!!

Random . Org picked #30 for my winner and that happens to be Sweet Aussie LozCongrats Loz and thank you for being a loyal sweet follower of my blog I always enjoy your UBER Sweet comments on my blog when you have been by I am happy Random.Org picked you to win this time!!!!!!!
Yea Loz!!!  Please e-mail me your contact info so we can send your prize out to you!!!! hwblondbom@aol.com.

Well I am  off to bed I will be back later on Saturday with some Etsy Inspiration fun for you!!!!

Heather

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Well happy birthday! I *always* want to celebrate my birthday! its MY day! :)
Glad your little one is doing better!!

Aussie Loz said...

Oh Heather.. I hope Tucker is feeling better, perhaps next year you'll get your child-free dinner for your birthday!! (or maybe not with a small bub!)
I've emailed my details to you... I am so exicted!! Thanks so much! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you all xx

StampinCathy said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! Hope your day is the best one yet! Glad Tucker is ok and I know your Etsy project will be worth the wait.

Kerry said...

Happy, happy birthday!!! I hope your little guy is feeling much better and you are able to have a wonderful day!

de said...

So glad there wasn't any serious wrong! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy your day!

jan farnworth said...

well happy birthday guess what today is my birthday to. I am celebrating my 31st birthday and my son just turned 6 on the 19th. Hope your birthday is just as great as mine.