Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Greeting Farm April Release Preview Creation for "Get Well" Stamp Set. Win some Free Stamps today too Read below to find out how!!!

Get Well Soon - a very

 Healthy Preview???  LOL!!!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!

Well today I have a very special Preview for you tomorrow on April 1st The Greeting Farm April Releases go live!!!!  Since I am part of The Critter Crew I will be having Previews of this set on my Blog on Wednesday, Thursday, and again for Farm Fresh Friday on Friday!!!

So We also have a fun contest of sorts for Charity and some free stamps to win today read down further for all the details!!!

When you are done here you will want to check out all of my Team Mates to see who has the "HIDDEN SURPRISE" today!!!!


DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"
and

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT girls:
Jessica Diedrich - DT Coordinator
Cheryl Walker
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Randi Whall

Info on the Charity Card Drive
with The Greeting Farm!!!!

Welcome from The Greeting Farm Gang!!!!



We have another fun preview over at The Greeting Farm's blog for you today using the new "Get Well" set designed by Marina Neira.
Even more heartwarming, we are calling all of YOU to action by heading up a CHARITY CARD DRIVE for sick children and their families this week. Tomorrow you will hear more about that from Jessica and be given instructions on how you can enter this card drive and put a smile on the faces of not only a sick child, but hopefully their parents, siblings, and all who are affected by all of the heartbreaking illnesses out there. We have been wanting to do this for some time and I'm really happy about it; can't wait to see how many cards we can collect for this wonderful cause!

We are also really excited about release day tomorrow AND the announcement of this contest. Because it will be the focus of the TGF Release this month, sans Blog Hops, etc...we have put together a HUGE prize for this contest, so stay tuned! In addition, there will be prizes given away tomorrow on our Release Day so be sure to stop by the TGF Blog for the Official Contest rules but also a comment contest tomorrow....who DOESN'T like a little immediate gratification ;)

The Design Team-Farmers and Critter Crew alike, has some SUPER cute samples today on the TGF Blog and our own personal blogs too! Thanks for stopping by! In fact, ONE LUCKY WINNER will be chosen today from ONE of our blogs to WIN this "Get Well" set by Marina! WE don't even know who's hiding it...so be sure to make your rounds (heehee, just like a doctor would to "Get WELL!") if you have the time and GOOD LUCK to all!

See you back here and on the TGF Blog tomorrow!

Now for my Preview for today featuring The Greeting Farm New Critter Crew Stamp Set Get Well!!!!

For this Card I used Basic Gray Sugar Rush Designer Papers.  I used SU! Card Stocks in Tangerine Tango.  Real Red, and Brocade Blue. I also used some SU! Bashful Blue ribbon, Dew Drops, Some Wedding Ribbon from Hobby Lobby, and some chipboard stickers from the Basic Gray Sugar Rush Sticker pack.  I used my Nesties Die Cuts in Labels #3

I am sooooooooooooooo Disapointed that my copic colors are not showing up right.  That blanket is done in lighter oranges, and the Girl Bunnies Outfit is in Bright Reds go figure they look the same in the picture!!!
I colored the image up in these copic colors:

Gray Bunny: C3, C7, E94 - Blanket Water Bottle and Outfit: YR00, YR02, YR09, B21, B24
Brown Bunny: W1, W3, W7 RV00, E93 - Outfit: R32, R35, R29, G20, G21, G24
Other items: B00, RV00, RV06, E30, E35, B02

Here is the last view of my card with some dimension for you to see.  All Layers are popped up using glue dots and for less pop up the rubber layer of my excess TGF stamps and for the more raised layers it is the foam layer of my excess from my TGF stamps.

Today is a total Stamping day I have 7 more creations due on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday on my Blog. Here is the Fun Schedule for the Rest of my week on my Blog Busy, Busy, Busy!!!! 

Thursday: Sneak Peaks for The Pixie Dust Studio New Release it is Princess a riffic!!!, another preview for TGF Get Well using the other adorable image from this set!!!!

Friday: A The Character Cafe Feature Friday Creation, Farm Fresh Friday's for TGF, and another Sneak Peak for Pixie Dust Studio new release.

Saturday: Blog Hop with The Die Cuts R Us girls and some fun new images, my Etsy Inspired Challenge DT project.

So I have lots more to show you all the rest of the week!!!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Wednesday Everyone and I hope you try to find that Hidden TGF surprise by visiting all of my team mates and play in the Cards for Charity Drive too!!!

Heather

36 comments:

Sonya said...

Wonderful samples. They are absolutely awesome. Thank you for sharing them with us all.

KmoRakefet said...

Amazing wonderful colors. Love them !!

Anneke said...

amazing card, i love the paper that you have used!
Greetings Anneke

Tink said...

Too CUTE! I love the Charity card drive,Always such a Greta feeling to make someone smile...

Debbie x said...

what a fun card, so bright and cheerful x

Aussie Loz said...

Love the bright colours!! Have fun making all those cards for the next few days!! Do you think I could be a winner again!!! lol!! That would be a bit greedy now wouldn't it!! Re-draw!! xx

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOW, can we say AMAZING? This is gorgeous! I love all the layers and detail you put into this card! but that image, oh just too sweet!
Hugs
Lynda

Sheng said...

what a cute cute card!!

Toothy said...

Wow, great image and great card, love all that detail.

Heather said...

Oh my goodness how SWEET! I love the layers of gorgeous papers and that darling little image.
Cant wait for tomorrow to hear more about the card drive. Wonderful idea.

Pegg S said...

I can't wait to see this set! Your card is so bright and fun it's sure to cheer someone up!

Carol said...

First I have to say...I LOVE your blog! It is so fun! Your card is beautiful and I am so glad you are on the hop! Have a great day!

Callie said...

Beautiful Heather.

Alex said...

This is fabulous. I love all the layers and I really love how you use the extra that most people (me included) throw away to create your dimension. Not tossing it now!!!

lillianchild said...

This is my first time to your blog and I must say you have quite the talent - great job coloring and the paper choices - wow - that card really POPS! Love it!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Such a pretty card-I love the beautiful papers you used and that's a great layout! What a sweet color combo too! Maggie and her little sicky look adorable :) Great job!

cardcrazy said...

So cute, love all the bright colours!

jigglymills said...

Thanks for sharing your cute card and the deets! :)

Sue D said...

Very cheery get well card!

Paula said...

I seem to be visiting you quite a bit......love the lace & cheeriness of this & I know what you mean about the camera.
Paula
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

jan farnworth said...

very cute

Tanya Rudd said...

He should be better in no time with all that sweetness.
Hugs
Tanya

Donna said...

I would love to receive this get well card. Love the bright colors

Sara said...

amazing girl!!!! your coloring is amazing :)

sarabeth

Sparkle said...

This is just adorable!s

Jenny V. said...

Great card. Love the the bright colours.

Mimi said...

so bright and cheery! sure to bring on a smile and brightens someone's day! ;)

autumn0725 said...

How very bright and cheery! Great job!

Stampi said...

so bright and cheery...so cute..great fun card...

dmbennett said...

Wonderful card. I love these new digis... Can't wait to get them...

JenRaff said...

Stunning layout for this card! Very Sweet!

Tanya said...

great card! I love the colors

KanataNewf said...

This is just so cute!

Bobbi said...

Such a cute card. Love the colors you used.

kadie said...

This card is a feast for my eyes! You have so many amazing details and it just makes me smile. Sure to cheer up anyone under the weather! Hugs to you, Sweetie!

Regina said...

hello, my friend
this is fantastic! Love everything about it!
hugs Regina