Friday, March 19, 2010

Feature Friday with The Character Cafe - A Color Challenge Blue, Purple, Yellow and a Gimmie Color for fun!!!!

A Color Challenge Use Blues, Purples,

Yellows, and 1 other color.

Happy Feature Friday Everyone!!!!

This Week our Fearless leader (well one of them anyway) issued us the challenge to create a The Character Cafe card using the colors Blue, Purple, and Yellow and one extra color of our choice.  I decided to use Hippy Daisy image because Hippy's are very colorful!!!!  LOL!!!

Half of my Team Mates Participated in this challenge and half of them went out to Blog Land and found other challenges to participate in as well so check them all out for some fun inspiration!!!!

.......
Sr. DT
.......
.......
DT
.......
Angela...Annamarie "Lola"...Deanne...Diane...Piali...Rachel...Sheri ..."Fink"

For my Card this week I used The Character Cafe digi image Daisy.  I also used my Nesties Dies Labels 8 and I used my Cuttle Bug embossing folder Circles and Flowers, I used a Martha Stewart triangle boarder punch, and a decorative corner rounder, and a EK Sucess boarder punch too.
Card Stocks SU! Summer Sun, Brocade Blue, and Orchid Opulance.
I colored Daisy up in these copics:
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E29
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Shirt: V000, V04, V09, E02, E08, E38
Jeans: B91, B93, B97
One last view for the dimension!!!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Friday and I hope you head out to The Character Cafe Blog and play in the challenge this week too!!!!

Heather

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your card Heather, especially your paper choices. I love how you didn't use any other embellishments just the embossed papers and border punches. Awesome card!!
Kelly

Fink said...

I love the way you used the colors for her outfit! Great job as usual!

Rachel said...

Gorgeous Card Heather!!! all of your cards are sooo AMAZING!!
hugs,
Rachel