Friday, March 12, 2010

Feature Friday Red, White, and Black Birthday Wishes - Playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge too!!!!

Please Scroll Down for my Farm Fresh Friday's Post for The Greeting Farm DT.

Bright Bold Birthday Wishes!!!!


Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Well it is Friday and that Means Feature Friday with The Character Cafe!!!!!
Half of my Team Mates participated in the Feature Friday Challenge on The Character Cafe Blog and the other half went out to Blog Land and found Challenges to participate in this week.  So check them all out for some fun inspiration!!!!

.......
Sr. DT
.......
.......
 DT
.......
Angela...Annamarie "Lola"...Deanne...Diane...Piali...Rachel...Sheri ..."Fink"

So the challenge I choose to participate in this week is one I have never had a chance to do before I participated in The Sugar Bowl Challenge check it out this week is very fun and the DT girls did wonderful takes on this weeks challenge!!!!

Here is my Card for the Week:
I used SU! Card Stock in Real Red, NeeNah white card stock, Some Black and White Patterned paper from DCWV and my Nesties Lg. Circle, Lg. Scallop Circle, and my Star Shaped Nesties too.  I used a sentiment from The Greeting Farm set Butterfly Wishes.
Here is a close up of just the image
I colored The Character Cafe image up in these Copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Hair: E35, E37, E29
Outfit and Presents: R32, R35, R29, C3, C5, C7

And one last view to show the dimension on the card I used excess foam and rubber from my stamps to pop all the layers up and for the entire card I used Glue Dots too!!!!

I hope you have a very very Stampendous Friday Everyone!!!!

Heather

7 comments:

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

this is absolutely darling!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute, Heather!! She is adorable and I love the red & black!!

Rachel said...

wow girl love how your colors pop!!! fantastic job on this card. (as always) have a great weekend.
hugs,
Rachel

little cardmaker said...

Beautiful coloring as usual. And great tip for the extra stamp parts - I've been throwing them all away!

Regina said...

It's so pretty! Love your take on the sketch. The colors are very vibrant and cheerful and your colouring is awesome!
sending you big hugs Regina

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

This is very striking with the red black and white. Great job with that layout and love the stars.

Kelly said...

Fabulous card Heather!! I love the colours you chose...they make the image really pop and I really like the stars. Fantastic project again this week.
Kelly