Friday, March 19, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday DT Creation for The Greeting Farm

Please Scroll Down for my The Character Cafe Feature Friday Creation!!!!

It's a Sketchy Black and White

and Pink and Red Friday!!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

Today for Farm Fresh Fridays we have a special sketch from team member Mary Giles!!!!  It is a very cool sketch too and I had a lot of fun thinking about how to create this sketch into a Card!!!!

All of my TGF Critter Crew and Farmer Team Mates have wonderful creations for you to see too!!!

DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"
and

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT

Jessica Diedrich - DT Coordinator
Cheryl Walker
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Randi Whall

Now Here is the Wonderful Sketch from Mary!!!

And here is my Take on the sketch!!!!

I got out my Die Cuts with a View Paper Pack "All Dressed Up" and I used several of the papers in it to make the card back.  I also used SU! Card stock in Basic Black and NeeNah White Card stock for stamping and coloring on. I used my Nesties Labels 8 and my Lg Scallop Circle Nesties and the bling in the flowers is from Die Cuts R Us Pink Sticky Half Pearls.
For this sweet Critter I colored her up in these copic colors:
Fur: C2, C3, C5, C7,
Dress: R32, R35, R29, RV00, RV06, RV02, C3
Flowers and Grass: G20, G21, G24, Y02, Y08, Y38
Toad Stool: E30, E31, E33, E35, E29

Now if you want to play along with us please create a TGF project using any TGF Stamp and this sketch and link it up to the TGF Galleria by Wednesday night and you could win this weeks Farm Fresh Friday Prize!!!!!  We all love Free Stamps!!!!

Hope to see you play along and I hope you enjoy all of our DT creations this week!!!!

Heather

7 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

She's one of my fave digis-so cute! Love your take on Mary's sketch w/ all the BLACK and pink ;) LOL! No, it's awesome ;) She's VERY sweet, girlie!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super SWEET.

Randi said...

Super sweet Heather!! You did an amazing job combining all of these challenges!! Your pink and red with the black is stunning! I like how you have just touches of red to contrast with all the pink and black. Perfect! Love your version of the sketch, too! The little flower borger with the pearls is beautiful!
Hope you are feeling better!!! Big hugs!

Randi said...

I have no idea what a "borger" is...but I meant "border"!! ;o)

kadie said...

There you are! I was patiently waiting for you to post as I saw this sweet sweet card over on the blog. I really love how you've worked this sketch and used Laurie Skunk---oh so sweet!
Sorry to hear about your head ache. I hope that goes away real quick and you get to enjoy this beautiful sunshine! (hoping it's sunny in your neck of the woods today, just as it is here in Seattle!) HUGS!

Sparkle said...

Such an adorable card! I hope you're feeling better!

Sandra MacLean said...

Black and hot pink are perfect color combos for Miss Skunk Heather!! I'm soooo glad we're still on a team together!:D Hope you're feeling a little better today and that the kiddies are getting better too. (((hugs)))