Saturday, March 6, 2010

Etsy Inspired Saturdays a Cool Shop and a cool Prize sorry I have been hit with some sort of Stomach Bug so I don't have a card for you today but here are the Links!!!!



Happy Saturday!!!

Today I would normally have a creation for you for Etsy Inspired Saturdays Challenge but today I don't, I got hit with some sort of stomach bug yesterday so not feeling the best but I am sure I will be fine and up and running soon.  Well I have to be up and running if I feel good or not because today is Piper's 8th Birthday Party at a Tea Shop in town and I have to go do that even if I don't feel much up to it LOL!!!!  The life of a Mommy we just don't get sick days but that is O.K. I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!

I did not want to leave you with out at least the links to this cool Etsy Shop so here is the Link and you can see the rest of the details on the Etsy Inspired Blog!!!!

This weeks shop is Tauramailyn's Etsy Shop she has some gorgeous colored drawings and she is offering up one free print along with the Sponsor's Amazing Prize Package this week so head out the Etsy Blog to see all the details!!!!

If you still want some awesom inspiration I am sure my Etsy Inspired Team Mates can give you what you need in that department!!!

Etsy Inspired DT:
De Swanick... Emily Niehaus... Heather Schlatter... Jackie Bowman... Joy Stagg... Kerry Angeles ... Kristen Dyer... Shannon Bracken... Tiffany Johnson(on a break until May)...

Here are a couple of inspiration pictures from this weeks Etsy Shop!!!!






Don't forget to go the the Etsy Inspired blog (link above in team list) because the Prize Package this week is totally huge and you won't want to miss out!!!!

Heather

5 comments:

Lisa - papergrace said...

Hope you feel better soon & looking forward to what you create for next weeks EIC.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Thanks for posting! I hope you are feeling better soon!

de said...

Hope you feel better Heather! Sending you some virtual chicken soup! :-)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Hope you are feeling better and hope Piper had a wonderful birthday party!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Hope you feel better, Heather!! Belated Birthday Wishes for Piper!!
Hugs~
Sheri