Saturday, March 13, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge DT Sample - Also a Pixie Dust Studio Sneak Peak to go along with the Etsy Inspiration!!!!!

Wooden Flowers and

Wooden Jewelry???
Happy Saturday Everyone!!!!

Well today I have a double Treat for you it is my Etsy Inspiration Challenge creation and because one of the pieces in the Etsy store totally inspired me to use an image I have can start sneak peaking this week I just had to use this image from Pixie Dust Studio's as well!!!!

This week we have a Great Etsy Shop and a Great Sponsor too!!!  The Etsy Shop for Inspiration is called
3 Dots Jewelry Etsy Shop.  She has tons and tons of cool pieces and I actually would love to purchase a few myself!!!!  I copied a few for your inspiration below.

This weeks very cool sponsor is Stretch and Bubbles Digi Stamps.  She has a great blog or two for you to check out and her company is named after her two sweet kido's who her father nick named Strech and Bubbles.  She is offering up a great prize of 4 Free Digi's of your choice to the winner of the challenge and 1 Free Digi of their choice for the 3 runners up so Hey 4 Winners this week Yea!!!!!!  For all the Full info check out the Challenge Blog Link Below.

For all the info and special links this week plus to see who the March Guest DT are check out The Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog Link Below.  Also for lot more inspiration check out all of my lovely Etsy Team Mates they always have the best ideas for inspiration creations!!!!
Etsy Inspired DT:

This weeks shop has some gorgeous Wood Jewelry and I picked out 5 pieces for your Eye Candy 3 for Fun and 2 that are the actual pieces I took inspiration off of!!!


And Here are my actual Inspiration pieces!!!

Now Here is what I made off the Inspiration pieces.  When I saw the above two wooden circle jewelry pieces it totally made me think of the circle flowers on this sweet image's skirt from Pixie Dust Studio.  The image is releasing on March 18th next week.

So for this card I used SU! Card Stock in Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, and Summer Sun, and some American Crafts paper from Die Cuts R Us online store (link in my side bar).  I also used my Nesties the Peony Shape and some pretty organza sheer ribbon to accent it.  I added on some Cherry Dew Drops and some SU! Kiwi Kiss Satin ribbon behind the bow on the card.
Here is a close up of the part of the skit that totaly reminds me of that wodden jewelry above.
Here is this super cutie from the upcoming In the Meadow Release from Pixie Dust Studio's.
And last a side view of the card to showcase the dimension it has on it.  All images are popped up using my excess foam and rubber from my stamps.

 Well I hope you enjoy this creation it was Happy and Fun to make!!!  Also don't forget to play in the challenge this week because there are 4 prizes to be given away by our awesome sponsor!!!!!

Well I am off to run upstairs and check on poor sweet Tucker he threw up 3 times in his crib today must have that stomach flu that is going around so far no one else has it this time around!!!! Everytime I went in to get him up for the day or from a Nap he had thrown up again and every time he said I cough Mommy!!!! I cough again!!!!  I can tell you his bedding after being washed 3 times today is very clean and smells really pretty!!!!  We were planning to have his cousins come to play and see the new Playhouse/Club House we got the kids for Christmas but since he is sick we told them it might be best if they did not come the hours drive just to get sick themselfs!!!!

Have a Stampendous Saturday Everyone!!!!!

Heather

12 comments:

Tanya said...

Lots of cute posts today! I hope your little one feels better soon!!

Lisa - papergrace said...

Super cute image & wonderful coloring! Love that AC paper, also.

Kerry said...

Adorable image...love the circles on the dress! :) Hope you little guy feels better soon!

StampinCathy said...

This is just adorable. I just love the this image and your coloring is amazing.

de said...

So pretty Heather! That image is so cute and I love that you took the circle inspiration from the pieces and thought of the flowers!

Heather the MooseLover said...

Very pretty image and I love the bright DP you chose.

Christine Riley said...

Gorgeous card! I love the fun colors and your coloring s beautiful!
Hugs, Christine

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable card, Heather!! Poor guy...hope Tucker feels better soon!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super duper cuteness, Heather! :D

Amy said...

Such adorable cards! Love those images and your coloring!!

Laurel said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

This is too cute and the papers are soo much fun. Great coloring too.