Saturday, March 27, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge DT Creation. My Son gave me a Piece of art work for my Birthday LOL!!!!

Pondering a Stiched Etsy Challenge

Happy Happy Saturday Everyone!!!!

My son just gave me the "Best" Birthday work of art.  He locked me out of his Sisters Room and by the time I got the door unlocked and in the room again he had gottten into his Sisters Art Supplies and had drawn all over their pale Yellow and Lavender Walls with a Bright Green Art Marker!!!!!  Never a Dull moment in the house of an active 2 year old boy!!!!  LOL!!!!

So we have a Great Etsy Shop this week for the Etsy Inspired Challenge it is called Ponder and Stich she has some wonderful cuffs, and purses and hand sew items for you to crab inspiration from!!!!


This week we also have a wonderful sponsor, Digi Stamp Characters by Heather Ellis. Her images are absolutely precious and a perfect compliment to our shop this week! Heather will be giving the lucky challenge winner 3 digital images.



Now for lots more wonderful Inspiration head out to my talented Etsy Inspired Challenge DT sisters creations too!!!!

Etsy Inspired DT:
De Swanick... Emily Niehaus... Heather Schlatter... Jackie Bowman... Joy Stagg... Kerry Angeles ... Shannon Bracken... Tiffany Johnson(on a break until May)...Links to our Wonderful March Guest Designers on the Etsy Challenge Blog above.

Here are a few more Inspiration pieces from this weeks Etsy Shop, for you to feast your eyes on.



And these are the two pieces I drew my Inspiration from this week.

I am sorry for the poorly lit pictures it is raining here today and I tried the pictures outside and under my Ott light but no dice yet.
I thought I would use some floral digi images and my Nesties labels #9 to create a card off of those pretty Yellow and Green floral cuffs from this weeks shop!!!!

I colored the images in these copics:
Yellow's: Y02, Y06, Y08, Y38
Green's: G20, G21, G24, G29

I also sponged the edges of the nestie cut outs and I used some pretty flower edged ribbons behind the nestie shapes the yellow and green ribbon is from SU! SAB items from last year.

 Here is one last side view of my creation.  I hope you play along in the Etsy Inspired Challenge this week!!!!

Here's what you need to do for your chance to win!
                                       - Visit Ponder and Stitch and find an item that inspires you
      - Make your creation and post a link to it on Mr Linky over at the Etsy Inspired Blog (link above under team links by next Friday, April 2nd by noon Pacific time.
 
Now I am off to Celebrate the rest of my Birthday!!!!!  Have a very Stampendous Saturday Everyone!!!!!
 
Heather

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Heather, This was worth the wait. Your card is stunning and just love the layout and colors. Where's the picture of your beautiful artwork from your son? You have to share the masterpiece! :)

Emily said...

HAPPY B-DAY GIRL!!! Love your color choice!!! Hope you have a great one!!!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Super cute Heather! I love the soft colors!

Lisa - papergrace said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!! The colors are so beautiful in this card. Wow!

PonderandStitch said...

OH! I love the two cuffs you chose and the card is beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing along- I'm honored to have been chosen as the inspiration shop. :)