Friday, March 12, 2010

DT creation for The Greeting Farm - Farm Fresh Friday's Challenge

A Special Birthday Treat!!!!



Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!,

Well for today's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge we were challenged to make a Birthday Card.  The TGF Farmers made Birthday Cards using any TGF images and The Critter Crew came up with some real Cuties using those adorable Critter images from Marina!!!!

If you want to play along this week just make a Birthday Card using any TGF images and link it up in the TGF Farm Fresh Friday 3/12 Galleria!!!!  For lots of Inspiration check out my Critter Crew DT teamates and the TGF Farmers too!!!
The Greeting Farm Blog
DT for The Greeting Farm - "Critter Crew"
and

And Here are the Amazing TGF Farmers Design Team who all do FFF too!!!
I don't have all of their links in my HTML code yet so for the links please check my side bar on the left!!!

The Greeting Farm - Farmers DT

Jessica Diedrich - DT Coordinator

Cheryl Walker
Cindy Haffner
Kadie Ensley
Kim Nath
Mary Giles
Melyssa Connolly
Randi Whall

Now for my Creation this week I thought it would be fun to use some really bright and happy papers from K&Company Berry Sweet Paper Pack!!!  I also used SU! Card Stocks in Green Galore, Tempting Turqouise, and NeeNah White Card Stock.  I added a SU! Rhinestone Brad in the upper right corner and some pretty Prima Flowers in the lower right corner too!!!  I also used my New Nesties Labels 11, and my Nesties Mega Labels.
Now I stamped up this adorable Critter Crew image from the Sweet Treat Set and colored it up in these Copics:
Monkey Fur: E30, E31, E33, E35, E37, E29
Girls Clothes: R20, R35, R29, RV000, RV02, RV06
Boys Clothes: B00, B02, B05, YG00, YG03, YG09
Shoes: C3, C5, C7
Ice Cream: B02, C2, RV00, R20, R29
Here is a side view so you can see the dimension on the card all the images are popped up using my excess foam and rubber from my TGF Stamps and Glue Dots.
Well I hope you have a Stampendous Friday everyone and I hope to see you play in the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge this week too!!!!

When I went to wake Tucker up this morning he said I couged at Night and he had thrown up all his supper and bed time snack.  Not sure when that happened because I checked on him at about 2:30am and he was fine then so poor little boy I hope he starts feeling better soon!!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Friday and Weekend to go with it!!!!!

 Heather

10 comments:

Sparkle said...

Such a fun and bright card! Love these sweeties!

*Vicki* said...

Such a wonderful card!! I love the bright colors and that image Heather!! HUGS

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable card, Heather!! Love the fun colors and great layout!! I will try to play along this week!!

Kim said...

That is so cute, I love all the bright happy colors!

kadie said...

BEAUTIFUL!! You always use such fun and bright colors! I love it! And your coloring is fabulous! Have a great weekend and thank you for your sweet comment today! HUGS

Scrappychick said...

They are so cute! Love the bright colors you picked for the card!
Cyndi

Regina said...

This is adorable! I love the rich colours in this card.

Mercy said...

too cute, heather!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Sweet!!! I love the cluster of flowers and how you layered them. and that image is perfect in that nestie...figures, it's probably the one nestie I don't have and now I need to go buy it! :) Super card girlfriend!!

Mary Giles (OhioMary) said...

Awww! These little monkeys are just way too cute! I love the bright and fun colors.