Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Die Cuts R Us DT Challenge this week Use My Minds Eye Lush Collection - Sponsor and Prize for the Challenge this week!!!!

Using that Gorgeous My Minds Eye Lush Paper

Happy Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!

Well it is time once again for the Tuesday Die Cuts R Us DT challenge!!!  This week we have a Sponsor and a Prize and you can check out all of the Details here:

Also I have seen all of my DT sisters cards and they are all wonderful so check them all out when you have a chance too!!!

Die Cuts R Us

The Team:

Here is my Creation for this week I used that gorgeous My Minds Eye Lush Designer Paper and SU! Old Olive Card Stock.  The Sentiment and the Stella image are both from The Greeting Farm and I used Chocolate Cherry Dew Drops and SU! Ki Wi Kiss Satin Ribbon on the creation too!!!!
Recipe:
Colored in these Copics:
Dress: G20, G21, G24
Shoes and Necklace and Envelope: R81, R89, RV000, RV02
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Hair: YR00, YR04, YR09, E07, E09

Here is a Side View so you can see the dimension on the card!!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Tuesday it is a busy one for me Get the kids ready and Piper on the Bus Drive Willow across town to Pre-K then drop Tucker off at Rita's so I can go help in Piper's Class from 9:20am to about 11:30am then go get Tucker and pick Willow up by 12:00pm.  Lunch, Naps, Piper Home, Marvin Home, Dinner, Baths, and Bed Time again long but goes by oh so fast!!!!

Don't forget to check out all of the Challenge Details and find out what the Prize for the week is at the Die Cuts R US DT Blog!!!!

Heather

6 comments:

Regina said...

absolutely adorable, Heather!! I love the way you've coloured it and the papers and design are gorgeous!

Again a busy day for you. I hope things get less hectic for you.

big hugs and so much love
Regina

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card!

Nancy said...

Heather, this is gorgeous!! My Mind's Eye paper is slowly becoming one of my favorites (right up there with Basic Grey!) Great card! I hope you are well!

the whimsical butterfly said...

She's SOOO pretty! Love that new DP-so glad to be back-missed you!!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable card, Heather!! Love the color combo and your fabulous coloring!!

Randi said...

Gorgeous Heather!! You did such an incredible job coloring her and her hair!!! Great color and DP combo, too!!