Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Die Cuts R US DT challenge Project. A Sketch, Some Moxie, and NO that is not BROWN on my card!!!! Plus my rundown on the crazyness that is today!!!!!

A Sketch with some

 Moxie Queen of Crop Fun!!!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!

I have my Die Cuts R US DT challenge project for you and by the way before you freak out all of this dark color looking very similer to BROWN it is actually a Cranberry/Burgandy Color no Brown for me!!!!  LOL!!!!

So this week the DT girls used this great Sketch from Gwen our DT coordinator and we all used the Moxie Queen of the Crop Designer Paper too!!!

So don't hesitate to run over and check out all of the girls awesome creations for the week as well as the DT blog and then when you play along in the challenge using the sketch this week link it up to the DT blog too!!!!!
Die Cuts R Us

The Team:
Hannah

So here is a picture of that Great Sketch I told you about!!!
And here is the picture of what I came up with using the sketch.  My card is 5 1/4" by 5 1/4"

I also used my Nesties Lg Circle and Lg Scallop Circle Die Cuts too.   Below is the Recipe of all the Die Cuts With a View Products I used to make this card as well.
Recipe:

Moxie Queen of the Crop Designer Papers
I colored The Greeting Farm Stella image up using these colors:

Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Hair: YR00, YR09, E07, E09
Dress shoes and envelope: G20, G21, G24, R35, R39, R89, RV00, RV13
 
And one last view to see the dimension this week all I acutally popped up was the image.  The other layers are all matted and then just adheared with Glue Dots.
 
We have company right now for 9 days my Mom and her Husband are here visiting the kids and then on Thursday Piper has her 2nd Grade Program and so Marvin's Mom will be coming too and she will stay in the girls room on an air mattress since our Guest Room is busy at the time! 
 
Today is Crazy Busy I have to get Willow all Pretty for Class Pictures and individual Pictures and then take her to school at 8:30 then rush back across town to be home by 9am because we are having our carpets cleaned and then I have an OB monthly appointment at 1pm and then somthing else in the afternoon I keep forgeting and then last Marvin and I are supposed to go to Wichita tomorrow night (an hour away) Because I am just craving Lobster and now every rest. that carried it in town either went out of business or quit carrying it so we have to go to Wichita to get it!
 
Wish me luck to actually accomplish all of this in one days time.  I also have 9 more DT creations due this week so I have to figure out how to fit some of that in at some point too!!!!  Stamping time is a must some time this week.
 
Have a very very very Happy Tuesday Stampers, Friends, and Faily!!!
 
Heather

6 comments:

Regina said...

Oh,my darling, your card is just amazingly beautiful!
The cranberry/burgandy color and the background paper is brilliant!
The lovely image is too cute and you've coloured perfectly!

I am so sorry that you've again a busy day! Enjoy with Marvin the lobster!

with love and hugs
Regina

Christine Riley said...

Wow, Heather, what a gorgeous card! Love the fun colors and you have colored the image beautifully!
Hugs, Christine

Sparkle said...

This is just precious!

Aussie Loz said...

LOVE this card Heather!! The colours are awesome! Hope you got your lobster!! lol!! The joys of pregnancy! Good luck for all the rest of your to-do list! xx

the whimsical butterfly said...

Awesome card and SKETCH! I'm going to have to try to play this week, wow! Your coloring on Stella's hair is amazing, too! Great work!

kadie said...

Gorgeous!! You totally rocked this sketch !!