Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday - "The Diedrich Dare" Little Ava's first Sketch!!! A Loving Princess Whimsical Greeting!!!!

Whimsical Pink Valentines!!!!!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!, 

 Here is my card and the sketch for this week I will be back with my card details and all the rest of my post in the morning but wanted to get my card on here before I went to bed be back soon with all the info on this creation!!!!



The Winmsical Wednesday Diedrich Dare Challenge
The Dare Devil Designers:
nge Blog:
Here is young 4 year old Ava's Sketch.  This week is her first week to do a Sketch since her big sister Madelynn (10 years) and (twins Jack and Nicky 7 years) have always been the ones to issue the challenges so welcome Ava!!!!





14 comments:

Randi said...

So gorgeous Heather!! LOVE the coloring!! Great take on the sketch!! The sheer ribbon is such a sweet touch and I love the whimsical sentiment you used!! Hope all is well with you!! Hugs!! ~R

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

de said...

VERY pretty Heather!

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMGOSH she's ADORABLE! I can't wait to show Ava, she will be So excited! She LOVES Princess Anya! Awesome job on the sketch and you know it does my heart good to see that sentiment-thanks for using it! I still get "butterflies" when I see people use it!!!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Haha, great minds think alike... I used the peonies too on mine. Very cute card!!

Danni said...

Beautiful card, Heather!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Heather!!! Your coloring is stunning!!! Love it!
hugs to you my friend!
Chris

Christi said...

This is gorgeous!!!

Kerry said...

oh Heather, this is soooo adorable and pretty. I love the colors, love the sentiment too! :)

Cassie said...

you did such a good job with this sketch! i love the princess anya too!

Kim R. said...

This is so pretty. I love the colors you used. I used the same sentiment this week. :-)

Michelle said...

pretty card Heather. can't go wrong with pinks and princesses!!

Tanya said...

Very sweet!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

So pretty, I love the way you colour the hair on these girls, always looks so shiny! I love the peony nestability mats as well.