Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Whimsical Diedrich Dare with some Lovely Apples and Flutterings Too!!!!!!! Whimsical Wednesdays (Win some Free Unity Stamps) and Flutterby Wednesdays Too!!!! And a picture of my 2 Year old in Quite the Predicament!!!

Pretty Flutterings and  Lovely Apples

 Happy Wednesday my Stamping Friends and Family!!!!

How are you doing today???  We are doing fine have had some of that Nasty Stomach flu with Tucker Yesterday but not doing bad today at all!!!!

Today I have a Card I actually really like that is a DT card for two Wednesday Challenges Flutterby Wednesdays and Whimsical Wednesdays - "The Diedrich Dare" we have a very cool sketch from Young Mr. Jack Diedrich.  This week Jacks Mom Jess is offering some FREE Unity Stamps to one lucky participant in the Diedrich Dare this week too!!!  Yea!!!! To find out more about it Head out to The Diedrich Dare Blog or Jessica's Blog Links are below in the Team List!!!!


Once you are done here hop on over to see my Dare Devil Team Mates Totally Cool Creations too this group of Designers are all just so talented I love looking at their creations!!!
The Dare Devil Designers:

The Winmsical Wednesday Diedrich Dare Challenge Blog:
Cassie Larson... Darla Wilson (not playing this week) ...Debbie Lee (not playing this week)... Heather Schlatter... Jacquie Peifer... Jessica Diedrich... Kim Ross...Rebecca Ednie... Sandra McLean...Randi Whall...Kris...Jacquie N.... and...Valerie...

And to see all the Designers on the Flutterby Wednesday Team plus to get to the FBW Challenge Blog click here This weeks Challenge is an Open one so you can create anything you want to create as long as it has a Butterfly, Fairy, or Angel on it!!!!

Now here is my Card.  The Embossing was done with my Spots and Dots CB Embossing Folder and my Big Shot.  The Patterned Green Paper is from SU! and the Patterned Red Paper is out of the Die Cuts With a View Citrus Pack.  The Card Stock in SU! Certainly Celery, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch and some printed Gross Grain Ribbon from Hobby Lobby.  I also flipped the sketch and the Hearts became Butterfly's!!!
This Lovely Tiny Tots image from The Greeting Farm is colored in these Copics:

Hair: YR00, YR04, YR09, E07
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Aprin: E30, E33, R20, R35, R29
Dress and Bows: G20, G21, G24
Apples and Bowl: R20, R35, R29, E51

Here is one last Side View of my card so you can see the dimension.  The image is popped up using excess Foam from my TGF stamps and the red layer is popped up using two layers of SU Stampin Dimensionals.
Now onto a picture of my Climber in a Predicament.  See Tucker has decided to start climbing out of his High Chair and the first time he did it last night he dumped an entire plate of Spaghetti on the Floor.  Now Yesterday he had the Stomach Flu part of the day and Piper had fallen and hurt her head on the concreate and my Husband is out of town for two days for Business and so when he did this I had to just sit down and laugh or I might have cried I had cleaned up so many messes in just an hours time I was pretty worn out!!!

So this picture came when he tried to climb out of his High Chair and he fell in bottom first and he was stuck because his bottom was in the High Chair and his arms and legs were flailing in the air he was pretty upset but quite comical to Mommy at the time so I took a few pictures!!!!

Well off to play with this very active 2 year old!!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Day Everyone!!!

Heather

20 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

LOL! Poor kid but that is TOO funny-esp since I heard it as it was happening LOL!!!

Your card is just GORGEOUS! I love the butterflies on the sides and your coloring of Lottie is beautiful!

Karen Wilson said...

LOL!! That's priceless! And being an avid photographer myself, we always jump for the camera, then after we get that perfect shot, THEN we console them! LOL! They do keep us on our toes, don't they? Glad everyone is feeling better.

Your card is beautiful, wow! I love how you colored up her hair. I'd love to learn how to do that!

Dragonlady said...

Thanks for the laugh hun, poor Tucker!!!
Gorgeoud card as ever just love your colouring.

Hugs Ali x

Christine said...

She is simply stunning! Your coloring is beautiful!!!

Blessings,
Christine

~Rach said...

I would totally have taken pics too ;0)
LOVE your card! The colors and papers are great and the layout is nice and clean.

*Vicki* said...

OMG girl!! This is just the cutest!! I love your coloring and that image is amazing!! :) I love the pic of your son...too cute!! LOL!!

Danni said...

Poor Tucker...he looks not thrilled at his predicament at all!
Very nice card..so glad you could play along this week!

Kristie said...

Very cute card and your son is too cute!

Michelle said...

too funny - awesome you captured it on film! Cute image on your FBW card - she's super sweet! Hope you had some fun times playing today :)

~*Joni said...

Hi HEATHER!!
First off, I've missed you but I am sooo happy we are back together on an awesome DT! EEK! :D
I love Lottie, your coloring on her is flawless, and such a perfect combo with that sassy red hair.
Okay, that picture is hilarious - we are such moms when we grab our cameras for situations like these. This is a great one for his wife someday. heehee!

Kris said...

OMGoodness girl!!! this is stunning!! you rocked both DTs with this beautiful and bold card!!! i LOVE the colors!! i'm still in WOW!!! amazing coloring!! keep them coming sweetie! =D hugs, Kris

PaperCrafty said...

Darling card, Heather!! I love Lottie and the fabulous color combo!! Poor Tucker...that pic is priceless!!

Kimberly S said...

Your card is so sweet, and the colors are perfect apple colors! Just adorable. Your son is a cutie, but it definitely looks like he was having one of 'those days'! Yep, sometimes you really do have to laugh or it can get to be almost too much. lol

Sammi said...

Wow.. your card is a stunner! Gorgeous colouring and layout... aww..poor Tucker! :D funny that you took the pic :D
xxx

Tanya said...

KIDS! haha, I love it! Even tho, clearly, he doesn't. :)
I LOVE your card too! That is a gorgeous image!

Cassie said...

of course you had to take a picture - any good mom would've!! LOL!!

great card - you really picked the perfect colors and papers for this one!

p.s. my WV is "copter" --- were tucker's legs and arms flailing around like blades on a "'copter"

Shesjetlagd said...

BEAUTIFUL coloring of little Lottie! Great colors & pretty little butterfly accents.
Funny pic of Tucker -- poor guy!

Regina said...

poor Tucker! That is a moment to be captured with the camera.What a great color on the map! And Lotte is so cute!My illness inhibits my creativity. I'm looking forward to the spring! I need the sun!

Have a wonderful Sunday with your family!
Hugs Regina

Nancy said...

Such a pretty card and such an interesting predicament!! Love them both!! Glad you could flutter with us this week!

Kim R. said...

That picture is too funny!!! LOL!!!

Your card is so pretty. I love the greens. You did such a nice job coloring it.