Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesdays DT Challenge with the Die Cuts R US DT. Use papers from the January Card Kit of the Month and a Unity Image!!!

Be My Valentine!!!!

Sorry My Post is up late today I was without internet for about 14 hours!!! Everything is fine now though!!!! :-)

Hello and Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!

Tuesdays are the days we release the new Die Cuts R Us DT challenge over at the Die Cuts R Us DT blog and todays challenge we used some beautiful papers from the January Card Kit of the Month and a Unity Image.  I hope when you are done here you can head out to my Team Mates and see what lovely creations they have for you too because I have seen them and they are all very very good!!!

Die Cuts R Us


The Team:

For my Creation this week I choose to go with a Valentine Themed Card.  I got out my Heart and Scalloped Heart Nesties and some red dew drops and then I wrote on the cute Unity Scroll to make it a Valentines Card!!!
On the First Set of Hearts on the Unity Scroll I wrote the Be My Valentine using a red and a brown marker and then on the 2nd and 3rd set of Hearts I wrote Yes and a box and No and a box and at the Bottom of the Scroll I wrote Love You!

Here is a side view of my creation so you can see the deminsion on the card!!!  I had fun putting these papers together and making this card I hope you enjoy it too!!!!
DCRU Recipe:

Have a Very Stampendous Tuesday and I hope you play along in the challenge with us this week too!!!!!

Heather

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So pretty and colorful Heather!! Love the hearts and yummy papers!! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Very cute card. I love the scroll and your colorful heart. TFS.

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Hi Heather!! What a darling Valentine!! I love all the hearts you used on your fabulous creation this week!!

Nancy said...

Super cute, Heather!! I love the colors, and the scroll image is awesome!!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

so so pretty!! Love those papers - especially the green one!! What a fun stamp too!

the whimsical butterfly said...

You did an AWESOME job rockin' this Unity scroll! LOVE your card, the color combo, and the cute sentiment you wrote on the scroll. It's adorable, girlfriend!