Monday, February 1, 2010

My Happy Happy Joy Joy Big Announcement for Monday and a Blog Hop too!!!!

Please Scroll Down to see my New Release Project for The Rusty Pickle I was super excited about how that project came out I actually love it which I don't say about my own work much but I love the colors and those images are so pretty!!!



I'm a Pixie Now Too!!!!!


Happy Monday Everyone!!!!

So here is the other really big news I have been waiting to tell you about last week Kathy the owner of Pixie Dust Studio sent me an e-mail and invited me to join the team she liked my designs and wanted me to be part of the Pixies!!!

Well I was super excited because I have loved these images since they came out and I never saw the last DT call so this was really exciting to be asked to be a Pixie!!!

Today we are announcing the new Team with a Pixie Dust Blog Hop!!!

Pixie Dust Studio Blog Hop Design Team Reveal

We are so happy that you joined us for the first ever Pixie Dust Studio blog hop Design Team reveal.
We have added 6 new Designers to our current 6 Pixie Girl Designers.

If you haven't done a blog hop it's a lot of fun. Start at the beginning of the hop which is at Pixie Dust Studio and then hopalong to the next DT's blog that is listed on each blog.

Here is my Very First Pixie Dust DT Creation for you to see!!!  I used Taken with Teal which is a very bright and vibrant color but it is not showing up bright and rich and vibrant in the pictures sorry I took them indoors, outside, under an OTT light, with a flash, and without and never could get the true color to show up!!!

On this card I used SU! Cardstock in Baja Breeze, Soft Sky, and Taken With Teal.  I used my Small Circle Nesties and My Small Scallop Circle Nesties, I used an old UID corner punch I love to pull out now and then!!!  Some of my very favorite yummy yummy double sided thick satin ribbon from Hobby Lobby oh and my Heart and Scalloped Heart Nesties as well!!!  I also used my Cuttle Bug Embossing Folders Hearts and Spots and Dots folders.

Below is my images I colored her up in these Copics:
Outfits and accessories:  BG00, BG10, BG15, BG09, BG18, BG72, BG75,
Copics:  E50, E53, E55,
Skin:  R00, E00, E93, RV21
 Heart:  RV00, RV02, RV06
Here is one last view of my creation side view so you can see the dimension see the snow on the ground beyond the table the image is sitting on??  We got about 4 or 5 inches on Friday but it is just really cold now!!!

Now for the Next Stop on the Hop, Head on over to my lovely Team Mate:
And in case you get lost along the way...here is the full list of hoppers!  I am sorry I have not had the chance to compile the HTML Code for my new team mates so I can post their links in my posts, as I just found out who they all were yesterday so their links are in my side bar but if you get lost here is the order and you can get to their links from my sidebar!!!

Here is the Blog Hop order in case you get lots!!!
Cabio
Heather
Jacquie
Jana
Karen
Lana
Lisa F
Lisa
Margie
Shelly
Stephanie
Tammy
Pixie Dust Studio BLOG

Thanks so much for joining us for this super exciting hop!
I hope you enjoy all of the DT girls wonderful creations!!!  I know I can not wait to get out there and see them myself!!!!

Heather

26 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

This is soooo Cute and SWEET! Love it Heather! Welcome to the DT!!! I'm so happy you've joined us! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Jaspere said...

I just love the colors you chose and all that embossing. Gorgeous!

Lana said...

A wonderful card Heather!
Welcome aboard.
Hugs
Lana x

Lisa said...

so sweet

cgl1539 said...

I love the embossing on your card, such a great job you did with it.

Karen said...

Such beautiful colours you have used here and I love your layout.
Karen x

Regina said...

your card is fantastic! Wonderful color mix and the image is amazing!
Congrats on DT!
hugs Regina

Kathy said...

Heather, I love this card. Your layout is so clever with the circles. I LOVE the colors! Great job! Welcome to the Pixies!!

Wilfreda said...

Love the colors. Very cute.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Such a beautiful card love all the embossing!!!

PaperCrafty said...

Awwww!! Adorable card, Heather!! I love all the embossing!! Wonderful layout & coloring!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Such a cute card! Fabulous colors with lovely layout!! Congrat and can't wait to get to know you more Heather. Welcome :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Tanya said...

Congrats on your big, happy week! :)

Sheng said...

I love what you did with the image. The blues goes so well with the genie.

xoxo:)

margie c said...

Lovely card, Heather! I'm so excited to finally be working alongside with you :)

Stay warm! hugs, margie

~Jeri~ said...

awwww what a great card!! I love the colors you chose!!! Congrats on making the DT!

Geri said...

What a great card that uses several different techniques that go together so nicely.

de said...

More exciting news! Congrats! You deserve it all!

Super cute card too!

Ola said...

I love the colors of your card.... you did an amazing job!

Thanks for Sharing!!!

Ola

marsha said...

Beautiful creation, love the design and all the blue!
Hugs, Marsha

Christine Riley said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the embossing that you did and that image is so cute!
Hugs, Christine

Pam Varnell said...

Woohoo, woohoo, woohoo, you go girl. Congrats on the new DT gig. They are blessed to have you. Your card today is just gorgeous. Love it.

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your new DT, Heather!! That's awesome!! Amazing creation!!

SammiHoup said...

Congrats on becoming a Pixie! Awesome card!

Sara said...

congratulations heather!!!!!! great card-i love the colors :)

xoxo
sarabeth

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great card heather.. i love the colours you have used.. and brilliant layout.. congrats on makin the DT...!!!
kaz_za