Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not feeling Well at all, no stamping time for me, but today is the new challenge at Die Cuts R Us Today!!!

 Hi Everyone!!!!,

You may have noticed I have not blogged for a few days.
I have really not been feeling well the last couple of days and just have no energy plus this weekend when I did feel O.K. Marvin was quite ill and so I did not get any stamping time done then either.

I am so sorry I have nothing to share with you, but I did want to mention the Challenge going on at Die Cuts R Us starting today. 

Please head out to my Team Mates and the Store Blog to see all of their wonderful creations for inspiration!!!!  I will post my card for the challenge as soon as I am up to stamping some!!!!
Die Cuts R Us


The Team:

 Heather

5 comments:

TesaB said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling ill! I so hope you get better really soon. Big hug on ya'

Annette said...

Hi Heather, hope you are feeling much better soon, take careX:)

Kendra said...

Sorry to hear you're not well Heather... I'm sending you all my good, healthy, energizing vibes... and adding you to my prayers {hugs}

*Vicki* said...

Sorry you've feeling ill sweetie!! I sure have missed seeing your creations since I've been without a computer!! I hope you feel better soon and look forward to seeing your work!! HUGS

Shesjetlagd said...

I'm really sorry to hear you aren't feeling well... I'm sending good health ju-ju your way!!