Monday, February 1, 2010

New Release Sneak Peaks for The Rusty Pickle - Gorgeous Florals!!!!!

Beautiful Floral Images!!!!


This week at The Rusty Pickle we are releasing some gorgeous Floral images!!!  On Today's Card I actually used all 3 of the images being released today aren't they just gorgeous I love them and they were fun to make a card with!!!!  My 5 Year old totally adores and I do mean adores the color Yellow she tells us all the time how much she loves Yellow!!!!  Well when she saw this card her eyes got so big and she was in love at first sight!!!

I will link the other girls that are all sneak peaking the images releasing today and the images are in the store as we speak so you are welcome to head over and pick out your Favorite!!!

We will be showing images on all three days Monday Tuesday and Wednesday and each day it is more new images!!!


and

Here is my Card for the Day.
I used Patterned Paper from the Die Cuts with a View Citrus Paper Pack for the Yellow paper and I used SU! Gabel Green, and Whisper White Card Stock for the Cardback.  I also added some SU! Yo Yo Yellow as one of the layers for the main image.  I used my Labels 9 Nesties to cut out the die cut shapes around the floral images!!!!  That fun Green organza and satin ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.
I colored the images with these colors:
Y00, Y02, Y08, Y15, Y38
G20, G21, G21
E50
Above and Below are the other two images that are releasing today the other DT Members have done full projects with them I just added them as an accessory to my creation since I was show casing the Calla Lily Image the main image.
Here is one last Full View of my creation only sideways so you can see lots of the dimension on the card!!!

Well I have got to get to bed it is very late but I had to wait to do my posts until I had my sick little 2 year old down for the night he is getting a cold and starting with a bad cough just tonight so that kept him awake!!!

Have a Stampendous Monday Everyone and please check out all of us DT for more Sneak Peaks on Tuesday and Wednesday too!!!  I will be showcasing my next sneak peak on Wednesday but there are some great ones tomorrow too!!!

Heather

7 comments:

Regina said...

Oh, what a wonderful card! I love these soft color!
Regina

Rachel said...

This is such a gorgeous card Heather! love those colors!
hugs,
Rachel

PaperCrafty said...

Beautiful card, Heather!! I love the wonderful image!!

Tanya said...

This really is beautiful! Love that lily!

Dragonlady said...

Heather I love your creation, great colours.

Hugs Ali x

Nancy said...

Heather, your card is gorgeous!! I always love how you manipulated the sizes of your images and really make them pop!! Awesome colors!!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very pretty Heather! I like this photo lot! It's looks great!