Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'ts a Pixie Dust Paradise Sneak Peak - Release Day Yea!!!!! You Rock Star!!!

Pixie Paradise Rlease Day!!!!

Happy Thursday Everyone!!!!!

Today is finally the day for the much anticipated Pixie Dust Paradise Release!!!!!  This images are out of this world adorable and I love them all!!!!

Here is a Sneaky Look at the entire Paradise Release and Kathy has an adorable Poem written on the Store Blog about these sweet Characters go check it out on the Pixie Dust Store Blog!!!!




All of the Pixie Team have been busy making wonderful Creations for you to see so Please Head out to visit them all!!!!

Here is a list of their Names and their links are all in my side bar on the left!!!!

Paper Pixies Design Team

Kathy Illustrator-that's ME!
Tammy-DT Coordinator
Lana-DT Challenge leader
Cabio
Heather
Karen
Jacquie
Jana
Lisa F
Lisa
Margie
Shelly
Stephanie

And Here is my Card for the Release today.

I used Going Gray and Only Orange SU! Card Stock and the DSP is from the Die Cuts With a View Rockstar Stack.

I used some black Bling and my Stars Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder and an SU! Punch with a Pink Cat Studio Sentiment to Boot.
Paradise Pixie Fairy is colored with these copics:
C1, C3, C5, C7, 100
YR00, YR04, YR09,
E50, E53, E55,
R00, E00, E93, RV21

 Here is a side view to see the dimension.

I hope you enjoy my creation for the day it was fun to make and I loved the colors together!!!

Head on over to the Pixie Dust Blog to learn more and purchase any of these sweet images!!!

Have a Stampendous Thursday!!!

Heather

10 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

I just love this Heather all the detail you add to your creations is just amazing!!

Jaspere said...

Wow the colors just pop. Love it!

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the cheerful colors and the texture background is cute. A pretty coloring on the image too, that's so cute!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather,

You Rock too. This is gorgeous, love the colour combo.

Hugs Ali x

PS Hope all is OK with you hun.

Cheryl said...

You rock! Great card. Love the colors

Karen said...

Heather these colours are fabulous and love the layout you have used.
Have a great weekend.
Karen x

Karina said...

Dear Heather

occasionally I landed on your blog and didn't want to go without writing you a word. I very like the artwork you do and am sure to take a look again from time to time.

By the way, right now I have a Candy to give away, if you like try your luck; http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2010/02/candy-zum-1-blog-geburtstag.html

Scrappychick said...

LOve the fun colors you picked and your coloring is gorgeous!

Shesjetlagd said...

Purdy color combo & beautiful coloring!

margie c said...

What a super card! I love these colors! and such awesome matching dp! You rocked it girl :)

hugs, margie