Thursday, February 4, 2010

Howdy Pardner!!!! A True Friend is You Friend!!!! 2 Cute Rubber Stamps DT post love this Cowboy Kid image!!!!!!

Howdy Friend!!!!!

 Happy Thursday Stampers, Friends, and Family!!!!,

Well it is Thursday which means it is my day to post to the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Blog Yea!!!!  Today I decided to work with this super cute image Cowboy Kid!! You can click and Purchase him in Digi, Cling Rubber, or Wood Mounted Rubber here:   So since I have to post this to the 2 Cute Blog I thought I would just make a few Quick Changes and add the post to my blog too!!!  My Team Mates have been posting adorable and Inspirational posts all week so if you have a chance head over to the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps DT Blog and see all of their wonderful creations one of them even already used this image this week and it looks like our ideas were similier too but I love the Font she used for her Sentiment!!!!  The Links for my Team Mates and the 2 Cute DT Blog are just off to the left click on the DT button to get right to the DT Blog!!!!

So My Card today is for a Friend who loves all things Western and I thought this adorable image would put a smile on her face!!!

The Western Patterns behind him are embossed with Glittery Red Embossing Powder and I added the ribbon to Match his Bandana.  The Sentiment has a Vintage Western Feel to it so I thought that would go perfect with this sweet image!!!!

Sorry I guess when I took the picture it was dark and my Ott Light did not help enough the pictures are slightly out of focus and not near as sharp as I like for them to be!!!!

I colored him up in these Copics:
Hat: B21, B24, B29, R20, R29, R35
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Hair: E50, E53, E55
Bandana: R20, R29, R35, C5

Here is one last side view so you can see the dimension on the card and I took it with a flash so hopefully the glittery shimmer would show up in the embossing powder!!!

Well I am off to bed I am super exhausted today my Husband has been out of Town for 2 Days and my 2 year old Son is really giving me a run for my Money!!!  LOL I am finding out that My super easy Daughters are nothing like my Dare Devil always into somthing son is!!!!  Oh Well I gotta stay busy some how right???



I hope you enjoy my take with this adorable 2 Cute Stamps Image Cowboy Kid!!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Thursday Everyone!!!!



Heather

9 comments:

cabio's craft corner said...

fun image, fun DP and pretty coloring too. When they put together, this cute card forms :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Jennifer said...

Heather-
Super cute! I love the added bandana ribbon. I also love how you took him off of the circle. Great idea.

Jen

Tasha Hickert said...

Hey, I haven't been here in sooo long. You really have a LOT of beautiful cards posted lately. Good for you! I can see why you are invited to be on so many dt's. Too bad the big M doesn't appreciate the talent. ;)

Christi said...

Look at that sweet face!! Too cute!!!!

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute, Heather!! Great "boy" card!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Awwww this is SOOOO cute! You did an awesome job coloring this cutie patootie cowboy and I really like the boho backgrounds you stamped and the ripped sentiment panel too. Congrats on 2Cute-your card is 2cute, too!!! :)

Sammi said...

This is so cute Heather!! LOVE it!!
xxx

Tanya said...

hee hee, he's fun!

Regina said...

what a fun boy card! That image is so cute!
I love your signature!
hugs Regina