Friday, February 5, 2010

February New Release Blog Hop with The Character Cafe - Give me some Monkey Love Please!!!! Win Prizes and Freebies along the Blog Hop, and My 4 Valentines Day Projects for the New Releases Yea!!!!!

Monkey Love for Valentines Day!!!!!


Good Morning and Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

Well it is the first Friday of February and the First Friday of the Month always means a New Release Blog Hop for The Character Cafe Team!!!

This month as always they have some really cute adorable and Artistic Images to fill all taste buds desires!!!

I was assigned Monkey Love this time around.  Monkey Love is a 4 image set one with the Monkey hanging from the Chadelier, and 3 with the Monkey hanging from the Chandelier with sentiments above and below him.  I am showcasing one of the Sentiments with the Monkey and the Chandelier and then the other 3 projects I opened the Monkey Hanging from the Chandelier and erased the Chandelier so it was just the Monkey Hanging so I could have him hanging from differen Valentines Candy projects!!!

This month the Blog Hop starts at The Character Cafe Store 
Then you will hop to my Team Mates in this order

Piali
Lola
Rachel
Angie C
Deanne
Diane
Angie E
Billie
 Fink
Sara
 Heather
and the Blog Hop ends at  The Character Cafe Blog

The Character Cafe February New Release Blog Hop rules:

There are prizes to win and a Totally Cute Freebie somewhere along the blog hop to pick up too!!!!  So here is how the Hop works:

The Character Cafe New Release Blog Hoppers need to comment on everyone's blogs, follow if they don't already (or sign up at the store)

We are offering a freebie along the Hop!!!!
Each DT Member will be drawing a random name from their commenters to win the image they personally showcased on the New Release Blog Hop.

Mr. Linky will be on the Cafe blog and if hoppers create something with a TCC image/freebie, they can enter to win the entire February Release as well as the opportunity to be Guest Designer for Feb 19th's Feature Friday

Hoppers can comment on the Cafe blog for a chance to win 4 (Feb) new releases of their choice

(as usual, if they bought images in the store from the New Releases already and then they are one of the winners of the images, we'll refund then for their winnings or substitue images - gift certificate for the store.
In case you get lost along the way on the Blog Hop here is my DT links but this order is different then the Blog Hop order so refer to the order listed above Please!!!!

.......
Sr. DT
.......
.......
DT
.......
Angela...Annamarie "Lola"...Deanne...Diane...Piali...Rachel...Sheri ..."Fink"

So Now onto my New Release Monkey Love Projects!!!

I made a card and I bought some fun Valentines Candy items to turn into Monkey Love Items too!!!  I think this set will be Pipers Gift to her Teacher for Valentines day!!!  The Items are a small set of Chocolates in a red Heart.  A Set of Sweet and Sour Gummy Heart Candys in a cute Valentines Day Purse (and yes I bought two of those so I could take one apart and use the template!!!! LOL and a box of Sweet Tart Candy Hearts!!!!

I hope you enjoy the set if was fun to color up and make this many Monkey Love Images!!!

Here is My Monkey Love Card.  You can not see it for some reason but this Cream and Pink Colored DSP is SU!s new Valentines Paper and it is laced with gorgeous Glitter (always a plus!!!)

I also used my Nesties Labels 4 and the flower is a stamp I stamped colored and cut out to add to the card.  I also added some Dew Drops from my Flame Set to the flower center and both ends of the ribbon I got at Hobby Lobby.  All the Designer papers are from that New Valentines Day SU! set.  I used 3 of them but one is hard for you to see because it is in one of the Nestie layers all the popped up layers are popped up using one or two layers of SU! Stampin Dimensionals.  I also rounded the corners with one of my old decorative corner rounders.
My Monkey Love images are colored with these Copics:
Light part of the Monkey: E30, E33
Dark parts of the Monkey: E33, E35, E37
Monkeys Mouth and Tounge: RV00, RV02
Chandelier: C1, C3, C5, E50, YR17
Flower in right corner: R20, R29, R35
Tracing around the Sentiment: RV02, E29
Here is one last side view of the Card so you can see some of the dimension.  The Image nestie layer and the first red layer and the second red Nestie layers are popped up one and two layers above the layer below them.

The Strip of Paper is popped up once too.
Here is a picture of the 3 Valentines Candy Projects together without the card.

Well as I am tired and have to get up early tomorrow I am off to bed but I hope you love this blog hop all of the images are super cute!!!

Don't Forget there are lots of Prizes for the Hop so don't forget to become a follower of the Blog and leave comments for everyone along the way so that you have a chance to win our images we each sowcase!!!!

Since I am the last DT member along the Blog Hop you will now make your Final Blog Hop to The Character Cafe Blog:

Have a Stampendous Friday Everyone!!!!

Heather

20 comments:

Ola said...

Very beautiful!!!

Thanks for Sharing!

xoxo Ola

Vicki W said...

Lovin' the monkies! Very cute...and great for more than just Valentine's! Thanks for sharing...
dvwayne@gmail.com

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMGOSH! This is TOO adorable! Wow-you worked really hard on this little ensemble-no wonder you were busy! Seriously LOVE this-the card layout is great and all the little extras really make this an adorable valentine's day set! Oh, Chris is sitting here and says he is going to cancel your friend request soon so act now before it's too late LMBO!!!! Ahhhh you guys. Funny! Talk to ya in a bit!

Diane (djuseless) said...

What great projects Heather! I love the red and off white on the card! It is simply amazing!

Bobbi said...

Such a cute project and I am sure her teacher will love getting this set. TFS

Sara said...

OMG, this is TOO cute!!! Love the ensemble!

Piali said...

Fabulous Heather!! How do you find so much time with your busy life...really you outdid yourself..great collection of treats. Lovely work..I have lot to learn from you..I'm a slow-poke.
hugs
Piali

*Vicki* said...

Heather, I just had to say that when I say your post I laughed out loud!! :) Love that sweet monkey!! Fabulous projects girl!! Enjoy the weekend!! HUGS

Kendra said...

They're awesome Heather! I LOVE that new SU paper too... you really put this together so nice. What a great Valentine set. I love them all :)

Fink said...

Outstanding!!!!!! Love everything

Rachel said...

These are all sooo fabulous Heather!! love all those different valentine goodies with that adorable monkey!! HMMM maybe i should try a couple of those!
Have a Great Weekend Heather!
hugs,
Rachel

Loretta said...

love the monkey card and the way that u made it view with the frames around are so cool great work

Penny said...

So many projects with your Monkey pal! Your card is stunning!
Penny

Linda said...

You have made some very beautiful projects with this super cute little monkey!!

Regina said...

oh, dear friend! You're so busy! and I'm so lazy grrrrr!
What a funny monkey! Your card is as always great!
hugs und so much love
Regina

Angie Cortes said...

Awesome projects Heather!! I just love that monkey image and you did a fabulous job of showing him off!! TFS :-)

Patty said...

How cute! I like how you incorporated so many different ways to use the image!

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

OMG! This lil' monkey is to cute! Love him! Love the Dp and that candle aubra is just great! This is a very fun card! i love your blog! Your work is FAB! I am now following anlong and would love it if you would follow along iwthme too! Thank you for this great op to hop along and have fun! I look forward to seeing more of your fab ulous works in the future!
Nice to meet you!
Now on my way back to TCC and then to your diamond site!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Kelly said...

OMG, You rocked it this week girlfriend!! I love all your projects especially the card...that ribbon matches so perfect. You really outdid yourself this week Heather!!
Kelly

craft_princess said...

I'm lovin' that cute monkey!!