Friday, February 19, 2010

Feature Friday with The Character Cafe DT - Red, White, and Black Birthday Surprise with some Mojo Monday too!!!!

Red, White, and Black

Birthday Surprise!!!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!

Today is a busy day for me I have to watch a Friends kido from 8:30am to 10:40am and then I am running her kido and two of mine to her house so I can go to a Dr.'s Appointment with my Husband which he feels I totally could avoid going but I know the Dr. Well and want to be there if nothing else he will get special treatment from me being a Nurse the Dr. knows well and is going to go the extra mile for myself or one of my family members!!!!!

So today it is my turn to head on out to Challenge Land and find a challenge to participate in for my Feature Friday Card this week.  Kendra the Challenge Owner issued a very challenging challenge to the girls on the other half of this weeks team so don't miss seeing what they all came up with I know I am looking forward to seeing how they all did her challenge!!!

.......
Sr. DT
.......
.......
DT
.......
Angela...Annamarie "Lola"...Deanne...Diane...Piali...Rachel...Sheri ..."Fink"

This week I decided to participate in the MoJo Monday Sketch Challenge and here is a picture of the sketch I did for this weeks challenge.

And here is my creation.  I used SU! cardstock in Real Red, Basic Black, and NeeNah White Cardstock I used a Martha Stewart boarder punch and my Nesties labels 1 set and the small scallop circles and the large circles Nesties too!!!  I also used a DCWV black and white paper stack for the patterned paper.
I hand wrote the sentiment because I could not find the right one that was the right size to fit in the space I had available!!!
For some reason all of my careful blending and shading is not showing up I was so proud of how all my red coloring came out but you can not really see it all here sorry!!!!
Copics:
Box: R20, R11, R32, R35, R29
Monster and Bow: C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, 100

Here is a side view so you can see the dimension and the card at a different angle!!!!

Well wish me luck tomorrow it is going to be a long day but I will be glad when it is all done, and I know my Husband will be really glad when it is all done!!!!  Have a really great Friday everyone and I will see you tomorrow for my Etsy Post!!!!!!

Heather

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Heather, your card is just adorable. Love all the red and black. Your coloring rocks! Hope everything goes good at the doctor! Have a great weekend!

Kendra said...

I LOVE this card Heather! The red, white and black rocks... so cute :)

Kelly said...

OMG...I LOVE these colours together. Gorgeous card Heather!!
good luck in the challenge.
Kelly