Friday, February 12, 2010

Feature Friday with The Character Cafe DT - A Winner from last weeks New Release Blog Hop, and Pink, Yellow and Blue!!!!!

Pink, Blue, and Yellow Challenge!!!!

Hi Stampers and Friends!!!!,

Today is Feature Friday with The Character Cafe and I have to appologize for the late post but for some reason I have been having problems getting and then staying on line just about when I get on line and start working on my post I am kicked off again.  This might be stemming from the fact that we lost power over 20 times yesterday as they were working on Power lines near by.

So I am trying to get this up we will see if I can stay online long enough to win the battle this time LOL!!!!

Today Team Mate Sara issued our Friday Challenge to use Yellow, Blue, and Pink on our card.  Now I don't have a ton of Pink, Yellow and Blue stuff so my card may not be up to my normal crafting but I tried to make it as cute as I could anyway and I adore this totally cute image from The Character Cafe so how could it not be cute????

When you get a chance head out to my Team Mates wonderful Feature Friday Creations for the week!!!!

Owners Kendra and Kelly
.......
Sr. DT
.......
.......
DT
.......
Angela...Annamarie "Lola"...Deanne...Diane...Piali...Rachel...Sheri ..."Fink"

Here is my card for the week.  I used SU! Card Stock in So Saffron, and Pretty in Pink and some UID light blue textured linen card stock too.

I used my Labels 4 Nesties and an old decorative corner rounder too, and some Dew Drops in the corners.
I colored my image in these copics:
B21, B24, B29
RV000, RV02
Y0000, Y02, Y38

Here is a last side view to show the dimension I hope you have a very good Friday it is a busy one for us because Piper has her Birthday lunch at school and Daddy is coming from work and I am taking Willow and Tucker and we are all going to eat lunch with her then she has her Valentines day Party this afternoon.  Her Birthday is not until February 27th but the school does one Birthday Lunch each month and it is usually on the 2nd Friday they get to sit at a special table decorated for the Birthday kids and there is a extra special Birthday Lunch with Strawberry's and Ice Cream too!!!!!

See you back tomorrow for a Etsy Inspired Dt Post!!!!

Heather

9 comments:

Mag said...

Wow this card is really too cute !!! I'm in love with the little mouse !!!
Hugs
Mag :)

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Super cute card, Heather!! I love the corners!!

Bobbi said...

Cute card, it made me smile.

Fink said...

I love how you used the image for our color challenge! Awesome as usual!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather

THis is a brilliant card, love the image and your colouring is perfect hun.

Hugs Ali x

~*Joni said...

What a cutie pair Heather! I love the singing couple, they are perfect in these colors. Glad you battled back and won against blogger and the internet. ;)
Happy weekend to you - I am sure the luncheon was so sweet and memorable. :D

Regina said...

what a fun card! It's so lovely! I love these rich vibrant colours you have used.
Regina

Sara said...

Very cute Heather, I'm so sorry about the power problems!!! But you made it through and did a great job!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a cute card! Love the great coloring and those super cute images. :o)