Saturday, February 6, 2010

Etsy Inspired DT Post - All Team Breaks are over now back to Saturday Posting as normal. Inspiration Red White and Black and Win a Prize from our Sponsor for Playing too!!!

Red, White, and Black,

Zebra Print Inspiration!!!

Happy Saturday Stampers, Friends, and Family!!!

Well I am done with all of my Breaks from Design Teams and this is my first Saturday Back on the Etsy Inspired Team.  I am excited to be doing the challenges again!!!!

This week we have a cool shop and a Very Cool Sponsor too!!!  Our Sponsor this week is Simple Doodles you can see the images in The Etsy Store Here, and the Company Blog Here: The Random winner of this weeks challenge gets to pick 3 Digi's of their Choice from this cute company.

Our Etsy Shop for your inspiration this week is Traveling Mama Etsy Shop


Etsy Inspired DT:

So Here are a few Inspiration Pictures from this weeks shop.  I took inspiration from the Red, White, and Black colors in these pictures.




And Now here is my Card for this week.  I used one of my Pixie Dust Images from the New Release this last week The Wild Flower Kids and the Designer Papers are Die Cuts with a View Black and White Stack, and the All Dressed up Stack.  I also stamped a flower from The Greeting Farm Set Pretty Hat Anya twice.  I used my Nesties Lg Classic Oval and Lg Classic Scalloped Oval.  The Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.  The Card Stock is SU! Real Red.
I colored up my Image in these Copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21
Hair and Monkey: E30, E33, E35
Flowers, Dress, and Shoes: R20, R29, R35, C1, C2, C5, C7
Below is a close up of the two flowers I stamped and colored to accent the card.  I did them opposite of each other if you can tell.
And Here is my last View of my Card from the side so you can see the deminsion on it.

Saturday is a busy day here in the morning we have to go to Piper's Upward Sports Cheerleading Game at 9:30 then at 1pm the girls are scheduled to go to a very special Dress up Tea with Tinkerbell because the local Childrens Theater is getting ready to put on Peter Pan so to raise Money they have Tea with Tinker Bell, and then we have many other things that need to be done in the late afternoon and evening so a busy busy day!!!

Have a Stampendous Saturday and don't forget to play in the Etsy Inspired Challenge to win 3 great images of your choice from Simple Doodles

Heather

11 comments:

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is SO adorable, my friend....LOVE your coloring-esp the shading on her hair and shoes-GORGEOUS! This card is wonderful and such an awesome take on the inspiration photos too-you are ROCKING the Etsy team, girl!!!

de said...

Welcome back Heather! Seriously cute! Love the DP and coloring!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Wow, what a great card!

lisa a.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

How cute is this? Welcome back Heather!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Welcome back, Heather! LOVE this fabulous card! Those Pixie Dust images are just too cute! :)

Christine Riley said...

This is so pretty, I love those fun papers!
Hugs, Christine

Shannon said...

Adorable card! Love your coloring.

Jackie said...

Your card rocks Heather! I love the colors, layout & everything else about it...welcome back!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Cassie said...

so cute!
i could totally see your girls wearing an outfit like that!
are ya'll blanketed with snow in your part of ks?

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This is one awesome and inspiring card. I just love your coloring.

Lisa said...

Great job with the challenge. Love the zebra paper!