Saturday, February 20, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge DT Sample - Another Great Inspiration Shop and another great Sponsor to win from this week!!!! Pink and Green Flowers and Fairy's.

Pink and Green Flowers and Fairys

Happy Saturday and Etsy Inspired Day All!!!,

Ah Saturday today we have a first time Hair Cut for Porkers our Puppy who just turned a year old should be fun for him and then Piper has Cheerleading in a game for Upward Sports.

Well this week we have a wonderful Sponsor and a wonderful Etsy Shop for you too!!!!  I did not get my e-mail out in time to get my image from the sponsor to showcase so I used one of my favorite Greeting Farm Fairy's to showcase the gorgeous Fairy's in the Inspiration Etsy Shop for the Week The Enchanted Beehive.

This weeks sponsor for one of the Prizes is Doodle Palace They are giving 2 Digi's of your choice for this weeks Etsy Inspired Challenge Winner!!!  Doodle Palace has some wonderful images so don't forget to check them out too!!!! 

The Etsy Shop is also letting you pick out the item of your choice in the store as a prize for winning the challenge!!!  To play along go to my link for the Etsy Inspired Blog and after you have gained inspiration from the Etsy shop then head on out to make a creation any kind of creation off that inspiration piece and link it up to the Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog by 12 Noon PST next Friday.


Etsy Inspired DT:




And Here is my Card for the week.  I used some of my Favorite Basic Gray Papers, some Prima Flowers and some sheer organza ribbon from Hobby Lobby.  The Card Stock is SU! Pretty in Pink The brads are from SU!'s Pretty's kit rhinestone brads.   I used my large oval Nesties and a corner ticket punch from SU!

I colored the sweet Fairy with these Copics:
Hair: R81, RV02, RV06
Skin: E00, R00, RV21
Dress: BG10, BG15
Wings: Bubble Gum Shimmerz.

 O.K. I am off to bed I am exhausted tongith it has been a really long day and I am ready for some relaxing sleep that is for sure!!!!

Have a Great Day and I hope to see you play in the challenge this week!!!!

Heather

9 comments:

Kerry said...

Your cards always have such a cheery feel to them. Adorable image and beautiful paper!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This is one sweet fairy card. Love the color combo and all the details. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy. This shop is just amazing.

Jackie said...

Your card came out really cute Heather! Love the colors you used...awesome work!!!

de said...

Very pretty Heather! Perfect for the pieces you chose!

Christine Riley said...

What a beautiful card Heather, I love all the sparkle on the sweet fairy and that paper is gorgeous.
Hugs, Christine

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Super cute Heather! I love all the shimmer and that pretty fairy! Just adorable!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous, Heather!! This is some of my favorite Basic Grey paper!! Love the inspiration pieces!! Awesome!!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Fabulous card, Heather!! I love the cheery colors and your fabulous coloring!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is seriously perfect for the challenge/inspiration-what an ADORABLE fairy card! That DP is some of my fave, too!