Saturday, February 27, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge DT Sample - Some Gorgeous Paintings from our Etsy Shop, and a Awesome Sponsor Prize this week!!!! Come back tomorrow for some Happy News not DT related!!!!

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!!

I am sorry I have not done much Blogging this week we have had the Bad Colds/Virus stuff going around in town visiting us at our house.  Not lots of fun Marvin had it last week and I have it this week and now Poor 2 year old Tucker has started coughing so I think he is next.  Willow says she is staying Healthy so hopefully that would be great for her!!!

I have been taking Vit B6 and Vit C like crazy so mine has never gone full boar but I have still been under the weather not as much as Marvin was last week though!!!

Today is my oldests 8th Birthday I can not believe she is 8 it just has gone by so fast!!!!!  I am the Mommy that loves them little so it is hard to gulp gulp think of her as 8 years old that is like the beggining of the "Big Girl" years not really a little girl anymore WOW where did the time go????

So Happy 8th Birthday to my Piper Girl!!!
 Seems like just yesterday we were in the Hospital with our very first Baby and we fell so in love with you from the moment we saw you!!!!!  Thank you for being part of our family and enriching our lifes so!!!! 
We Love you!!!!!

So Today we have a very cool Etsy Shop called United Thread and they have some awesome painting for your Inspiration this week.

Our sponsor is Sakura of America the makers of so many cool crafting and stamping and scrapbooking items and their prize this week is totally great too!!!!!  You can see the prize items below!!!  They sent us DT girls many of their awesome adhiesives to try out and some fun pens and silver stickers that you can color and all kinds of yummy goodies I love their products I found I have purchased many from them in the past at Hobby Lobby and other stores, and I used the adhiesives they were kind enough to send us to try on my projects below!!!!


Here is a list of links to all of my DT sisters be sure to check out their great inspiration projects too!!!
Etsy Inspired DT:
This weeks shop had some very cool paintings to see and I loved so many I am sharing several with you below.

    


 

   
   Here are the two paintings I took my inspiration with.



Here are the two Cards I made off these Inspiration Pieces.  I am going to save them for the Fall and give them as Fall Cards I think that is just what came to mind when I saw the pictures above.

In the first Card I used my Pink Cat Studio Limitless Limbs set and I water colored the sky and hand wrote and cut out the sentiment.



This second set uses another of the trees from Pink Cat Studio Limitless limbs set and the birds are from SU! stamp sets.

Here is a close up of the Jewels I added with SU! Rhinestone Brads and the circles I added with stamps and Markers too.


Well I guess that is about it for me for our Etsy Inspiration this week!!!!  I will be back tomorrow afternoon with a BIG Announcement but it is not Design Team or even really stamping related just somthing going on in our house that we are really really excited for!!!!

Have a very Stampendous Saturday Everyone!!!!!

Heather

11 comments:

Regina said...

happy birthday,Piper! I hope you have a great day with lots of lovely presents!

Heather, these cards are absolutely amazing! Your ideas always amaze me!

Wish you a wonderful day
Regina

Kerry said...

Great cards Heather! I love your idea of putting gems inside the Sticklers.

Happy birthday to your 'not so little anymore' girl! :) My oldest just turned 7 so I know how you feel. Hope everyone in your family feels better soon!

Annette said...

Hi Heather,
Happy 8th Birthday Piper!!
Beautiful cards, love the colours, hope you are all feeling better soon, take careX:)

StampinCathy said...

Happy Birthday Piper!
Love this bright and cherry card with bling.

Jackie said...

Fab card Heather & Happy Birthday to Piper!!!
Hugs,
Jackie

dahlhousedesigns said...

Super fun cards! Love all the bright colors.

lisa a.

de said...

Wow Heather! Love your cards! They are perfect for the shops art this week!

Happy Birthday to Piper! Hope you all have a fun day celebrating!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Great Fall inspired cards, Heather!! I love the orange!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Christine Riley said...

What a beautiful card, Healther, I love all the sparkles you added.
Hugs, Christine :)

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very cool Heather! I don't know how you have time to make so much! Happy birthday Piper!

Maria Matter said...

Happy Birthday Piper!!!
These precious children we have are such blessings, aren't they?!!!!

Your cards are beautiful, very inspirational!!! love the happy colors!!!

Take care of yourself sweet Heather and that lovely family of yours!!
Hugs & Blessings, Maria