Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Die Cuts R Us Tuesday DT Challenge - Using Basic Gray Sugar Rush Paper

Using The Sugar Rush!!!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!!

So today is my first time to post a DT Creation for Die Cuts R Us!!!  Every Tuesday we have a DT Challenge on the DT blog and this week the challenge is to use Basic Gray Paper - The Sugar Rush Paper Pack.

My Team Mates creations are all so super creative and I know you will love them all to you can see them on the Die Cuts R Us DT Blog or on each of the girls own pages too!!!

Die Cuts R Us


The Team:

So Here is my card for this week.  I used 5 different Patterns from the Sugar Rush Paper Pack Solid Color SU Card Stock in Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and  Brocade Blue.  I added some Dew Drops from the Flame Collection some Gross Grain Ribbon in Bashful Blue, some lacy organza ribbon from Hobby Lobby, and some Basic Gray Chip Board Stickers in the bottom right corner you can get most of this in the Die Cuts R US Store and I added a recipe and links below to all of the Die Cuts R US items on this card. Oh yes I also used Nesties labels 9 on there as well!!!!
Recipe:
Basic Gray Sugar Rush Paper Pack - (5 of the Patterns in this paper pack shown on card)

I colored up Sassy Suzzy with my Copics in these shades:
Coat: R20, R29, R35, R39, E50
Shirt and Shoes: YG00, YG04, YG09
Jeans: B91, B93, B97
Skin: R00, E00, E95, and RV21
Hair: E50, E53, E55, RV00, RV02, RV06
Above you can see the chipboard stickers and I added dew drops to the center of the flowers as well.

Well I am off to bed I am one tired cookie tonight and it has been a very stressful day which I don' have very often but today really was so I am really ready for some shut eye tonight!!!  I hope you enjoyed my Die Cuts R Us - Using Basic Gray Paper Sugar Rush challenge and you can play along this week too here:  Die Cuts R Us Sugar Rush DT Challenge make a creation then link it up so the DT can all come out to see it and leave you some love too!!!

Have a very very stampendous Tuesday Everyone!!!!

Heather

8 comments:

Regina said...

Wow, Heather! These colors are beautiful and your card looks amazing!! Very very vibrant and cheerful!
Love the design papers that you have used. And I love the mix color in the hair - fantastic idea!
sending you big hugs and so much love
Regina

Nancy said...

Heather, the paper is gorgeous, and the color in her hair is amazing!! I love it!!

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute, Heather!! I love your fabulous layout!! Great job with the challenge...these papers are so yummy!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Nice and cheerful card Heather. Very fun coloring and love that layout design, so cute!
Hugs,
Cabio

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Heather! I love your gorgeous coloring and your combo of papers and design!! So cheerful and beautiful!!
Hugs,
Chris

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is seriously the COOLEST coloring of Sassy Suzi's hair OMG! I adore it! Beautiful use of the Sugar Rush DP and I love the labels you used and that cute little heart in the corner-I ADORE this card!!!!!

Dragonlady said...

Amazing card Heather, well done on getting this post.

Hugs Ali x

Cara said...

Hi, Heather!! Soooo cute!! That hair is cool! So happy to have you on the DCRU DT!!
Inky hugs and hope y'all are feeling better!!
Cara