Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Beloved Die Cuts R Us Challenge Card Finally and a MoJo Monday Project as well as a Farm Fresh Friday The Greeting Farm Challenge Project. Beloved Birthday Surprise!!!!!

Beloved Challenge Birthday Surprise!!!!

Hi Friends well I am feeling quite a bit better today then I did yesterday and I had a few momments to go ahead and get my Die Cuts R Us Challenge done for today.  Our Challenge was to use left over Valentines paper and all of us DT made our creations with the Beloved Paper line the girls did some wonderful things with them too!!!!

So here is my creations for the DT Challenge and her are my Team Mates links again too!!!!  You can see on the DT/Store Blog what all the talent came up with using this gorgeous paper!!!!
Die Cuts R Us


The Team:

Now I also participated in two other challenges with this creation.  The Greeting Farm Farm Fresh Fridays challenge for this week which was to use the colors Guava, Kraft, and Chocolate Chip colors on your card so yes that is why you see so much 'Brown on my creation it was not by choice LOL!!!!

The last challenge I entered was the MoJo Monday Challenge too!!!!  Here is this weeks sketch but I think I missed one of the pannels looking at it now ooooops!!!

Prism Cardstock for the Guava color, SU! Card stock in Kraft, and Chocolate Chip, NeeNah White Cardstock for stamping and coloring on , and Beloved Paper (can be purchased at the Die Cuts R US Store.


Image colored in these Copics:
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21, RV00
Hair: E30, E31, E35, E37, E29
Dress Hair Ribbon and Cake: R20, R32, R43
Several places around the card I used my Chocolate Cherry Dew Drops to raise the paisleys up by outlining the paisly print with the Dew Drops.
One last look for the Dimension!!!
Hope you are having a Stampendous Tuesday Everyone!!!!!

Heather

13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Yay Heather!! So happy to see a creation from you!! And this is just adorable!! I actually love the color brown, but i am used to seeing bright colors from you!! Everything you do is gorgeous!! I love your image and your coloring is amazing!! so nice to be visiting with you again!! HUGS

~*Joni said...

Now I know you were sick since you used brown in your card! LOL! I love this - she's so happy and sweet, I personally love hearts year round, so I don't mind the Be Loved 365 days a year. Wonderful coloring Heather, and sweet layout!

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness, Heather, this is adorable! I love the fun colors and papers. I'm so glad you're feeling better.
Hugs, Christine

Claudia @ Die Cuts R Us said...

Heather,
This card is amazing; well worth the wait for our readers to see. Hope they make it over here. Wow! I am with Joni; I could use BeLoved all year long! Love the fabulous added touch of the beads!

Claudia
DCRU Owner

Lelia said...

B-E-A-YOU-TIFUL, Heather! It looks amazing with "all" the brown. Miss ya, gf!

Hugs,
Lelia

Gwen said...

Amazing card Heather. Wish I could craft like that period...let alone when I wasn't feeling well. You always go above and beyond on the projects and I appreciate it so much. The dew drops are a nice touch too. Hope you don't relapse into an ill state after working with browns...hehehe.

Smiles!
Gwen

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

This is gorgeous! What a beautiful card! The DPs are awesome and work so well together! Your coloring is perfect as always!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

LORi said...

WOWZERS Heather...This is extraordinary!! WOW!!

A beautiful sample of some fabulous paper!!

Glad you are feeling a bit better!!
So glad you played along with us at DCRU...hee hee....just kidding!! LOL!!
HUGS - LORi

Cara said...

Gorgeous, Heather! Glad you are feeling better. Hugs!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

ROFL @ Joni! Hee hee hee...well, you know what I think about this one already-ya hit it OUTTA the park! Beautiful and I love the addition of the dewdrops in the shape of the paisleys-I really need to use my Dew drops some time, too, you know? :) Gorgeous girlie!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

WOW!! This is amazing, Heather!! But wait...there is brown...I must be visiting someone else...LMAO Great job and glad to hear you are feeling better!!

Randi said...

*thud*...I just fell out of my chair! You used BROWN!!! And, you rocked it!! Such an adorable FFF card! Love waht you did with the color combo! And the dew drops arund the paislees is so cool!! Hope you have an amazing weekend Heather!!

Amber said...

Hi Heather! So happy you're on the mend and feeling better! Love your card, the paper is just perfect with the adorable image.
Hugs
Amber