Thursday, January 21, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday - The Diedrich Dare Post with Pictures Finally!!!!

Praying Madelynn Fairy


Hello Everyone!!!!

Well after a Frustrating Day Yesterday of Blogger not letting me add pictures to my Whimsical Wednesday - The Diedrich Dare  Challenge Post today I thought I would check again and early this morning still no dice but now it is letting me which is a very good thing because I have two posts to do for tomorrow!!!!

All my Team Mates were able to post their cards yesterday so don't hesitate to head on out and see their lovely creations if you did not see them already yesterday!!!



The Dare Devil Designers:

Cassie Larson... Darla Wilson ...Debbie Lee (not participating this week) ... Heather Schlatter... Jacquie Peifer... Jessica Diedrich... Kim Ross...Rebecca Ednie... Sandra McLean...Randi Whall...and...Kris...Valerie...Jacquie N.

Here is the Sketch this week brought to you by the Talented Nickey Diedrich twin brother to Madelynn and son of Jessica (Whimsical Butterfly)


Now onto my card I added extra ribbon at the top and at the bottom and unfortunely my glue dots are showing up in the pictures but really are not that obvious in person.  The center of that pretty white wedding ribbon is a gorgeous irredecent shimmery white organza it is gorgeous!!!

This Month we are being sponsored by PMS stamps (Paper Make-Up) Stamps with Katie Cotton.  She has some really wonderful Fairy Images that I love and so I picked one as the image the DT girls recieved to help promote Katies generous sponsorship for the month!!!!

This Fairy is called Praying Madelynn Fairy.

Can you see that super sparkly silver and pink and white paper behind Madelynn???  I love all that gorgeous sparkle!!!!

Madelynn is colored up in these copics:
RV00, RV02, RV06, C1, C2, C5, C7, C3, 100, R00, E00, E95, RV21


Here is a Side View I think it is funny how you can not see the back of the card in the picture so it kind of looks like it is just standing there all on it's own!!!!  LOL!!!!!

Well I am off to get my kids packed and ready to go Marvin is leaving for his annual Hunting Trip Country Boy Can Survive with his College Buddies and his Younger brother Mark goes too, this weekend and going up near his parents farm and there is a Birthday Party for my nephew Ben on Marvin's Younger Brother's side and my nephew Jonathan on Marvin's Older Brother's Side, and My Sister in Law Melanie who is Married to my Marvin's older brother they all share the same Birthday.

Have a Great Thursday and a Stampendous Day!!!!!

Heather

9 comments:

Danni said...

How pretty Heather!! that ribbon is so pretty!! Wonderful card!

Regina said...

hello, Heather,
oh, what a lovely card! I love the fairy too. Your colors are wonderful and the sparkle are a special touch!
Have a nice weekend!
hugs Regina

Christine Riley said...

What a gorgeous card, Heather! I love the sparkly paper and you colored the image beautifully!
Hugs, Christine

Kris said...

Heather, it's a BEAUTIFUL card!!! i love all the sparkly and you colored the image so well! So happy you finally got this gorgeous up! hugs, Kris

margie c said...

O Heather! What a pretty card! Love the colors and details!

hugs, margie

Pam Varnell said...

Way to come back with a bang girl. This card is just gorgeous and I LOVE your coloring. Glad blogger is finally working for you. It's been a pain lately.

Darla said...

Very Pretty Heather! Love your interpretation of the sketch, your colors, flowers, ribbon and of course the beautiful praying Madelynn. Sorry to hear about your Blogger ordeal! Glad you were able to finally post. Great job!

Christi said...

Wow girl!! This is amazing!!!

Cassie said...

this is just super sweet heather!