Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday - The Diedrich Dare DT Project an inspiration Challenge using newest TGF image Charolette! Yes I did it I used Brown or Br**N as I like to call it!!!!

A Valentines Day Card 
for a Friend



Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!

Have you been paying attention to The Greeting Farm Digi Relay??? While Jess and Marie are in California at CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) Basically what retail stores go to that they call Market twice a year to get all the new ideas and order their supplies for the year.

Anyway while they are away there is a Digi Relay going on at The Greeting Farm!!!! Each day there is a new Digi up for grabs if you post a project from the day before with that days Digi. Well I used my Digi from yesterday with Sweet New Image Charlotte to make my Diedrich Dare Card for this week!!!
Madelynn provided us with this great inspiration some Ed Harley Make Up and even though the main colors I picked out were Turquoise Light Green, and lots of Browns I still played along even though I do not normally use one of those dreaded colors on my blog or really in my life for the most part LOL!!!!

I am sure my talented Dare Devil Team mates also came up with some great projects so head out and see what they have for you this week!!!  I am guessing they all took this inspiration in totally different ways which is what I love about Inspiration challenges you can have 5 different People and one will use the colors as inspiration and one will make an Asian Card, and two will make cards with Make Up stuff on them and one will make a card with a big Motorcycle for Ed Harley which is what the make-up is branded!!!  LOL!!!



The Dare Devil Designers:

The Winmsical Wednesday Diedrich Dare Challenge Blog:
Cassie Larson... Darla Wilson ...Debbie Lee... Heather Schlatter... Jacquie Peifer... Jessica Diedrich... Kim Ross...Rebecca Ednie... Sandra McLean...Randi Whall...Kris...Jacquie N.... and...Valerie...

Anyway while they are away there is a Digi Relay going on at The Greeting Farm!!!! Each day there is a new Digi up for grabs if you post a project from the day before with that days Digi. Well I used my Digi from yesterday with Sweet New Image Charlotte to make my Diedrich Dare Card for this week!!!


Madelynn provided us with this great inspiration some Ed Harley Make Up and even though the main colors I picked out were Turquoise Light Green, and lots of Browns I still played along even though I do not normally use one of those dreaded colors on my blog or really in my life for the most part LOL!!!!

Here is the Inspiration for this week.



And here is my Card. I made this card for a friend to give her Husband for Valentines Day I thought it would be perfect for her!!!!
I used SU! Card Stocks in Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, and Kraft and some sparkly striped Card Patterned Card Stock from the Die Cuts With a View All Dressed up Paper Pack. I also used the CB embossing folders Stars and Dots and Spots folders. The large Star is the SU! Large Star Punch!!!!



I colored up Charlette with Copics in these colors:
E31, E35, E37, BG10, BG11, BG15, BG18, G20, G21, G24, C03, C05, C07, 100


Here is a close up of her she is fun to color and this was my first time coloring an African American Figure with my Copics so I was excited when she turned out pretty close to how I pictured she would!!!

Well I am off to go to bed I am exhausted.  I am hoping tomorrow I can catch up with my friend Emily she is about to have a baby and I have not seen her since November 30th so I want to get to see what she looks like before she has this new baby!!!  So I am hoping we can go out to lunch together before or after I pick up Willow from Pre-K at Noon today!!!

Have a Stampendous Day All!!!

Heather

5 comments:

Kris said...

Beautiful creation girl!!! Love the glittered paper and your coloring!!! =D hugs, Kris

PaperCrafty said...

Fabulous creation, Heather!! Love the colors and texture!! Your coloring is amazing as usual!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how sweet Heather!! I love that image and the embossing and colors!!
hugs,
Chris

Danni said...

I can't believe how much br**n is on this card! Are you okay?? Just teasin' ya! Fun card!

Jacqueline said...

BR**N?????? Wow Girl out of your comfort zone and this card is still AMAZING!! :D You did wonderful using Charlotte! Love everything! Great work hun!