Saturday, January 16, 2010

Two More Entry's for the Die Cuts R Us "Leftover" Challenge - Use your Christmas leftover paper to create new Projects. Cool Ornaments, and a Unity - Non Christmas Card

"Some More Leftovers"


Two more Entries into the Die Cuts R Us DT


So if you saw my Post yesterday afternoon I decided it would be fun to play in Die Cuts R Us DT Challenge this week which was to take your leftover Christmas Paper and make a new Project with it.  I did that and actually made a Christmas Card.  Then this evening I was thinking why don't I try some Non Christmas Projects using Christmas Paper???

So I sat down and started working and what I came up with was 3 Christmas Orniments that would be great for Teacher Appreciation Gifts and a totally non Christmas Card using my new Unity Stamps.  This is my first ever Unity Card and I am thinking I might use it next week and repost it to play in Unity's Friends With Flair Blog Hop because I really like how it came out.



So Here is Entry #2 into this challenge #1 was my Card I posted on Friday.

Christmas Orniments/ Teacher Gifts????



The First Picture shows all 3 orniments that I did. I found most of a 12 x 12 piece of Wassiling Christmas Paper by Basic Gray and I just had to use it because I adore this pretty paper!!!!

So I took my Large Scallop Circle Nesties and cut out the largest circle on NeeNah White Paper and then I took my #39 Copic and traced around the embossed edges of the Card Stock.  I took my Wasseling Paper and cut out 3 of the next size down of the Scalloped Circles and then I glued that onto the White Matted Back with Glue Dots. 

Now I used a Ton of Glue Dots in my House so I always have quite a few of thos round Card Board rings that the glue dots are wrapped around so I have been meaning to use them and these orniments are one of my ideas.  I did not put a Scalloped Circle on the Back of the orniment because I knew the edges would just get smashed!!!  I did take dark burgandy ribbon and run it around the edge of the card board ring to Dress it up as you can see below!

Above you can see all three parts to the Orniment the Finished product to the left the orniment all made up minus the ribbon around the edges.  and to the right the one with the Glue Dot card board ring not wrapped in ribbon yet.  I use a lot, lot, lot of Glue Dots at my house they are my primary adhiesive of Choice!!!!!

I attached the glue dot ring to the Scallop Circle of the Orniment by putting 4 glue dots around the edge on and then it stuck right to the Orniment!!!!  Yea!!!!

Above is Alice and Wonderland these stamped images are from The Greeting Farm Signature Stamp set.  I have the Digi's of these 3 images but I wanted to just use the rubber ones this time!!!

Alice Colored in with these copics:
Hair, YR02, YR08, YR38
Dress: E50, C2, B21, B11,
Skin: R00, E00, E95, E50, RV21

Dorothy orniment.  Colored in with these copic markers:
Outfit and Dog: B21, E51, C1, C2, C3, C7E, E50, E51
Hair: E35, E37, E39, E29
Skin: R00, E00, E93, RV21

Little Red Road Riding Hood Colored with these Copics:
Cape: R20, R35, R37, R29
B31, B35,
Hair: E51, E43, E53, E55

Now For Project #3 for the Challenge.  My first ever Unity Card!!!!


I took my Sentiment and the Hot Air Balloon from my December Kit of the month and I had a lot of fun with this!!!  I stamped the Hot Air Balloon in Black Momento Ink and then colored in the Pattern on the Balloon with Copics in these colors:
R81, R83, R85, R39

The Sentiment I stamped up with SU! Purley Pomigranite ink which is also what I used to distress all over the card.  Then I distressed the edges of the cut out sentiment with Black Momento Ink.

Here is a closer look of what that Wassil Paper looks like isn't it just so pretty???  Love all those different colors and patterns!!!


And Here is the Bow which is Deep Burgandy in color so Burgandy I had to Lighten this picture up a ton just to get the Bow to show up in pictures!!!  LOL!!!!



Well thats it for me no more Die Cuts R Us Challenge Cards tomorrow but I really hope you enjoy these pictures!!!  Piper has Cheerleading with Upward Sports tomorrow and they have team pictures so we have to be there 1 /2 and hour early just for all of that it should be fun she has not run a fevor for over 24 hours now and by morning she will have been on the Antibiotic for a day and a half so she should be good to go!!!!

I hope you get to play in the Leftovers Challenge over at Die Cuts R Us this week to it was fun to come up with ways to use Christmas Paper that were not traditional Christmas Projects!!!!   There are already lots of people playing this week Yea!!!!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Saturday!!!!

Heather

15 comments:

Kris said...

Wow, Wow!!! Ms. Heather you're on a super roll!!! How creative are those teacher gifts and that unity card?! OMGosh!!! awesome work girl!!! keep them coming! hugs, Kris

Dragonlady said...

Yes you are on a roll, this is an amazing creation.

Hugs Ali x

Rachel said...

Adorable creations and that paper is just beautiful! Love your stuff Heather :0)

Gwen said...

Heather these are amazing! I love all the details and mosaics. Nice inking on your card too.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Amanda Profumo said...

All I can say is... W O W!
Such precise detail in every little spot!

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

Beautiful!!

Regina said...

Heather, my goodness these Ornaments are gorgeous! What a fantastic idea with the board rings! I love that paper too.
And your card is fantastic! I love the paper mix and the 3D look!

I'm so glad Piper is ok!
hugs Regina

Amber said...

Wow! Heather your creations are gorgeous! I LOVE your card and the ornaments are just amazing!
Hugs
Amber *DCRU DT*

Jennifer said...

Heather
You are so creative. Your cards are amazing and I am jealous of your coloring. I taAn't wait to see what you make next week.

Jen

PaperCrafty said...

WOW!! Fabulous projects, Heather!!

LORi said...

Loving them ALL!!! Great Work Heather!

DCRU Hugs - LORi

Dana said...

Wow...Heather these are awesome. So creative!!

Maria Matter said...

you are so creative Heather, fab idea!!!
your unity card is gorgeous, love the DPs!!!

They're all fabulous hun!
blessings, Maria

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW! These are so adorable! LOVE these and no WONDER you scored a Top 3 nod-you TOTALLY deserve it! And look at you ROCKIN the UNITY! LOVE IT!

日月神教-向左使 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,正妹牆,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站