Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tart and Tangy Tuesdays with The Rusty Pickle DT!!!! Sailing out to Icy Seas!

Hot Co Coa on the Icy Seas!!!



Good Morning Stampers, and Friends,

Today is our Very First Ever Tart and Tangy Tuesdays with The Rusty Pickle DT!!!!

We will now be posting our weekly Rusty Pickle DT Card or Project on Tuesdays and starting next week there will be prizes and challenges for The Rusty Pickle Customers to play and win too!!!!  So Yea!!!!

So today was an open day no challenges and I can not wait to head out to my fellow DT girls to see what they all made for the very first ever Tart and Tangy Tuesday Challenge!!!!



Michelle - Rusty Pickle Owner and Illustrator

Design Team

So my Card today features The Rusty Pickle super adorable Penquin.


I used my Nesties in Large Circles on this card SU! Ribbon and SU! card stocks in Kraft, Bashful Blue and Whisper White Papers. 

My cutie here is colored using Copics in these colors:
C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, 100, YR17, YR38, G20, G21, and G24


 I hope you enjoy my card today and head out to see all of the other DT girls creations!!!!  I would love to type more but I have to hit the ground running this morning and I have to drop kids in 4 different directions get Willow to School then Help in Pipers Class then pick up both girls for Dentist Appointments at Noon then take Piper back to school and finally get Tucker piced back up Whew my day is non stop until at least 2pm so

Have a Very Stampendous Tuesday!!!!  and Wish me luck getting everything done!!!

Heather

10 comments:

Rachel said...

This is sooo adorable Heather!!
hugs,
Rachel

PaperCrafty said...

This is too cute, Heather!! I love the snow globe!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! This is so precious girl!! I just adore that sweet penguin and your globe card turned out fabulous! HUGS

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather

What a fantastic idea.

Hugs Ali x

the whimsical butterfly said...

How stinkin' CUTE! Love the snowglobe idea! I'm back at home and freaking out about this coming week so hopefully we can chat some time. Hope your girlie is all better?

Jodi C. said...

Heather this is SO CUTE!!!! I LOVE the snowglobe...my daughter collects them, she will love this too!!! Your penguin is TOO CUTE!!!!

Loz (Aus) said...

Oh this is so cute! Love the embossing!

Nancy said...

So adorable, Heather!! I just love it!! Super cute!

inkypuddles said...

just adorable!

Regina said...

what a great card! I love this snow globe! You are so clever, my friend!
Hugs Regina