Monday, January 25, 2010

Some Very Exciting News!!!!! A New Team with some super adorable new images!!!!! 2 Cute Rubber Stamps!!! Woooo Hooooo!!!!!

The Sky is not the Limit!!!!


Hi Everyone!!!!!!,

As I promised today I have some very exciting New for you today!!!!  About a week and a half ago I recieved an e-mail from Sammye Jo from 62 Cards and she asked if I would be interested in Designing for this new Rubber Stamp Company called 2 Cute Rubber Stamps.  Well of course I headed out to see the new images and man they were so adorable I had to just rush right back with a reply and say Yes!!!!

Today we are launching our very first posts on the DT blog with cards from each of the DT!!!!!  The images are all available for purchase now as well!!!!  So Yea!!!!!

I am still compiling my New HTML list for the DT so I can just post their links in each DT post but just for today all of their links are in my left side bar under my 2 Cute Rubber Stamps DT list.  I'll have them all linked starting on my post for the Team on Thursday!!!!  We have a lovely and very talented group of stampers to WOW you with inspiration every week though!!!

2 Cute Rubber Stamps DT:

Heidi- Owner/Designer


Sammye Jo (DT Coordinator)
Jennifer
Ann
Juanita
Heather
Amanda
Taylor


Now onto my 1st project for the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps DT.

I chose to work with the Up, Up, and away Rocket Ship image I think this is just the most adorable space image don't you????

I used SU! Cardstocks in Real Red, and Ballet Blue, White NeeNah Card stock for stamping and coloring and some wonderful space themed paper I bought at Archivers in MO last summer but I have no idea what company it is from sorry!!!

I printed the Rocket Ship big once and tiny less than half an inch twice so I could color it and put it in the stars I was putting on the edges of the panel with the bigger image.

Rocket Ship colored in these copics:

B21, B24, G03, G17, R20, R29, R35, R00, E00, E93, RV21, E31, E33, E37, Y04, Y38, YR04, YR09,

The Stars are punched out with my Lg SU! Star Punch and distressed on the edges with Momento Black Tuxedo Ink I took the picture before I did the shading on the small rockets so it does look a tad washed out but it is not anymore LOL!!!!


Here is one last view of my card so you can see all the dimension it has on it!!!  This card was a blast to make and you really have to head out to the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Etsy shop to see the rest of these totally adorable images I can not even decide which one to use for my post on this Thursday maybe the Cowboy????  Hmmmmm???

Well tomorrow it is back into the swing of things Marvin and Tucker my 2 year old were gone for a 3 day weekend this weekend Marvin gets together with quite a few of his College Buddies every year for a 3 day Annual Country Boy Can Survive Hunting Trip this year was the 16th annual!!!  He has lots of fun and usually takes one or two kiddo's up to his parents farm to stay with Grandma and Poppy Schlatter since the hunt up by his parents land.  So this year he took Tucker who had a blast at the Farm!!!  He got to see lots of Poppy Jim's Cows loaded up in Semi's to be taken to the Sale Barn and then he got to go to the Sale Barn to see the cows sell and he got to ride in Tractors with Poppy Jim and feed cows and play with all of his boy cousins with farm toys and attent the 5th, 2nd, and 33rd Birthday parties of Ben his cousin, Jonathan, his cousin, and Aunt Melanie Jonny's Mommy who all share the same Birthday each year!!!

Well I am off to bed I am exhausted !!!!   Have a very Stampendous Monday and see you back tomorrow for a The Rusty Pickle DT Card for our New Tart and Tangy Tuesdays Challenge!!!

Heather

12 comments:

Cassie said...

hey girl!
congrats on the new team - how exciting! i'm not surprised one bit that they wanted you on the team!
lost my phone again, but found it and have it charged now. will call you tomorrow sometime - just didn't want you thinking i was ignoring you!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather

your card is out of this world, and cmgrats on the new DT post.

Hugs Ali x

Rachel said...

This is just ADORABLE! Love the colors, it's really a perfect boy card!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your new DT!! That's awesome!! Those are some seriously cute stamps!! Love them and your creation!!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats! This card is awesome. This is one fun, bright and cheery card. Their stamps are so cute. They are so lucky to have such a creative and inspiring stamper to be on their DT.

Jennifer said...

Love it! I'm glad you used the rocket ship as well. So cute.

PaperCrafty said...

Super cute, Heather!! Congrats on the new DT assignment!! They are very luck to have you!!

Piali said...

Congrats Heather!!! i love the stamps ..so cute!!!
Hugs
Piali

raindropecho said...

This is fantastic, Heather! LOVE the bright colors and what a great idea of using the image twice. Totally "blew me away" :D
- Ann

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

Love it!!!!!!!

Regina said...

oh, what a great card! The image is fantastic, perfect for little men!
Congrats on being on the DT!!

hugs and so much love
Regina

Michelle said...

Wow this is just fabulous Heather. Such a cool boy card.
Sending you a hug