Friday, January 8, 2010

Some Cards for The Color Challenge over at Die Cuts R Us this week.

 A Unique Take on a Color Challenge!!!!

Purple, Green, Turquoise, and Pink

(Some of my favorite Colors too!!!)



Some Green Cards






Some Pink Cards







Some Purple Cards









Some Teal/Tourqouise Cards






And Some Cards with all the Colors in one Card!!!!









So I met this great Stamper/Store owner a few months ago and we have had a chance to chat a few different times and I saw this week that her company Die Cuts R Us is having a DT Call.  Claudia the store owner is just so super sweet and kind and the products in her store are all so wonderful I just have to apply for the team I can not imagine a better boss from what I have seen and heard so here goes!!!!  LOL!!!!  I'm in the process of putting my DT Application together but the call also says that we should play in 2 of the Next 3 Challenges if we want to be considered strongly for the DT so since I have been wanting to play in the challenges I follow on the DCRU Blog each week for a while already then I figured this would be a great week to go on and play!!!!



I have been wanting to play in the Challenge they have every week for a while now and today I saw the challenge and IT WAS RIGHT UP MY ALLY!!!!

See the Challenge was to do a Color Challenge using the four colors in the Die Cuts R Us Logo, which I also happen to love.  Now as you will see I use these 4 colors a lot.  A Few of these cards are new and some are old but still fit the Color Challenge so I am having Fun showing you them all and it has been a nice blast from the past for me too!!!!!

So Here are some Green Cards, Some Purple Cards, Some Pink Cards and some Turqouise/Teal Cards and also some fun Cards that have all 4 colors in them too.  Some of the cards are new and some are Blasts from the Past.


Green






Pink





















Teal/Tourquoise










Purple







All Four Colors in One Card











So I hope you try out the Challenge at Die Cuts R Us this week too it seems like a really fun group of girls to play along with!!!!

Have a Stampendous Friday Night and Saturday!!!!

Heather

7 comments:

LORi said...

Oh Heather Girl...you are so right about Claudia and the DCRU Store...both are fab!! Your display of cards is just brilliant...love your "Out of the Box thinking"!!! Good Luck on the DT call...would love to team with you!!

DCRU Hugs - LORi

Gwen said...

Heather these are incredible! Old or new...the colors are perfect for the challenge. Saw your masking Anyas through the years on TGF and loved it! Great work on all of your projects. So glad you finally joined in the challenge at DCRU.

Best Wishes on your DT Application.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Cara said...

What a gorgeous collection!! Best of luck with the DT call and thanks for joining us this week. See ya next week :o)
Cara DCRU DT

Amber said...

Heather your cards are amazing! You need to do a coloring tutorial, your little images are just perfect! Good luck with your DT Application! Claudia is the best and I just love her! She is so fun to work with (plus her store rocks!)!
Hugs
Amber *DCRU DT*

little cardmaker said...

So my DH likes your KState card! Now I know where you are. When we visit the in-laws, we stop at your hobby lobby, visit the prairie dogs and that's the ONLY Starbucks between New Mexico and Manhattan! Next time we visit I'll have to find the Die Cuts R Us!

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

You have been BUSY!!!! Love your take on it!! Thanks for joining us this week at DCRU and good luck with the DT Call!!

Sammye Jo
DCRU DT Coordinator

Sara said...

wow heather! all i can say is - INCREDIBLE :)

great job with everything and good luck!

xoxo
sarabeth