Monday, January 25, 2010

Playing in The Greeting Farm Digi Relay this week while Jess and Marie are away at CHA!!!!

A Mer Ian for Mermaid Anya!!!



This week over at The Greeting Farm while Marie and Jess are away at CHA (I got a call from my sweet good friend Jess this morning and they are having a ton of fun at CHA by the way I am so so jealous all the wonderful stampers they are meeting up with!!!!) any way while the cat's away the mice will play and by mice I mean us customers are challenged to participate in The Greeting Farm Digi Relay all week long.  I am not sure if I will get to play all week but I had time today so today you are suppoed to download this Mer Ian image and print him color him and make a creation with him. 

When I saw him I knew I had to somewhat recreate a card I made over a year ago I changed it some but I cut out the shape of a Sea Shell painted it up with Hi Ho Silver, Angel Wings, and Bubble Gum Shimmerz so it looks like a real sea shell!!!!

I colored up Mer Ian with my copics and popped him and Mermaid Anya up with excess foam and rubber from my TGF stamps and then I hand drew the treasure chest and cut it out and colored it with my copics as well the Treasure is a mix of SU! silver beads and bling embellies and silver and irredescent dew drops.


Here is the Full Card.  I redrew the treasure chest and made a new shell but I have to confess I reused my Mermaid Anya from last year so my coloring was much different back then than it is now, but I have always loved all the teal shades in her hair that is why I can not bear to part with my original card!!!  Here is a picture of the original from last year.

Now I have to color up a 2nd Mermaid Anya so my first Sea Shell Card is a complete project again!!!!  LoL!!!  I could not figure out a sentiment for the card I made today with Mer Ian though???




So For Mer Ian I colored him up in these Copics:

Skin: ROO, E00, E93, RV21
Hair: E50, E53, E55, BG10, BG15, BG18, YG00, YG03, YG09,

I colored up the Treasure chest with C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, 100


Well I am off now to clean walk on my treadmill and then make my card for Tomorrow's Tart and Tangy Tuesdays and some time in the next few days to a week I have some more very very exciting News to Announce on my blog I am having a hard time not bursting over here not being able to say anything yet!!!!

Heather

6 comments:

margie c said...

LOVE IT! Everything is so cute! Love the treasure and sparklys too!

TFS! hugs, margie

Lisa Jane said...

your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love it! I wish i had a bit more imagination. Thank you for your kind comment

Sammi said...

It's Adorable... love the shell card, and your colouring is Fab! I love the treasure chest too!!
Very imaginative!
ooh... look forward to hearing your news!
Sammi
xxx

Maria Matter said...

oh Heather this is brilliant! your coloring is incredible and I love your treasure!!!

you are so creative my dear, I'm always inspired here!!!
Hugs & Blessings to you!!!

Jennifer said...

Heather your cards are always amazing. You sure go above and beyond with each project. TFS!

Regina said...

Heather, you have outdone yourself! The shell is truly eye-catching! You did an amazing job with the coloring!

hugs Regina