Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Happy Saturday and Huge News Tommorow with more Big News on Monday Coming up!!!! One of my all time favorite Creations to share.

With a little Hard work and Determination

 you can be anything you want to be

and achieve all of your Dreams!!!!!

 Hi Stampers, Friends, and Family!!!!

I am just popping in to say Happy Happy Saturday and to tell you about some big things happening this week!!!

Tomorrow on Sunday I have a Creation and a Huge Announcement to Share with you I have been holding in for about a week and a half and I can not wait to share it and I will have a Special Creation to share along with that Big Announcement!!!

Monday I have another Big Announcement to share with you that I am also pretty excited about and another Special Creation to share with you then too!!!

Monday Tuesday and Wednesday are the Days that us Rusty Pickle Girls will be sharing the New Release images Sneak Peaks with you!!!!!

Tuesday I also have a Creation which is relating to one of my Big Announcements but I can not tell you more just yet!!!

Wednesday will be a special Flutterby Wednesday and Whimsical Wednesday - "The Diedrich Dare" DT creation for you

Thursday is my 2 Cute Stamps Creation to share with you

Friday is The Big February New Release Blog Hop Creations to Share with you and maybe I will add a Cool Unity FWF creation later that day too  we will see???

Saturday will be my first Etsy Inspired Creation for the Year I have taken a break from several of my teams over the last month and a half and this is my week to re-join the Etsy Inspired Girls!!!!

Have a Very Very Very Stampendous Day my Friends and I will see you back tomorrow with Huge News and a Special Creation!!!!
Stages of Life Creation little Girl to Nurse, Dr., or Astronaut
I will leave you with one of my favorite Creations ever I think the reason it is one of my very favorites ever is the reason that I made it!!!!!  I made this card last year to show Piper when she was still 6 years old that if she works hard she can be anything in the world she wants to be!!!!  I used 7 different stamps sets from Pink Cat Studio to make this creation and hand drew several of the outfit items to get it just how I wanted it.  This card took me 8 hours to make but I thought Piper was worth it!!!!  It has been on my blog before but every once in a while I will feature an oldy but still a goody on my blog!!!!  I made this card before I had any Copics so my coloring style and abilities have changed a lot by now fun to see older talents though right???



Enjoy and have a Wonderful Saturday!!!!

Heather

6 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather,

You really know how to get a person wondering!!!! Can we stand the suspense waiting for so many announcements.
I am not surprised that this card is a favourite of yours. It is stunning and hopefully some inspiration to your daughter.

Loads of hugs Ali x

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Hey Girl! I remember this card! Such a cool card!! Sounds like you've got one heck of a week coming up!! Miss ya!

Maria Matter said...

oh Heather, what a week!
Can't wait to hear all your fun news and see all your fabulous creations!!!

I can totally see why this is your fav...it's incredible!

You are a blessings!
take care
Hugs, Maria

Jodi C. said...

Heather I LOVE this creation!!!! What a GREAT idea for your daughter!! WOW!! So GLAD you shared it again so I could see it, TFS!!!

Regina said...

Everything about this card is stunning! I love the design,the colour and the images!
hugs Regina

Shesjetlagd said...

LOVE all these adorable little Lilys! Really beautiful! Can't wait to hear all the great news!