Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finally I get to share my Big Big Big News I have been Holding in!!!! Yea!!!!

Big!!!! Big!!!!  Happy Happy

News for You!!!!!!

 Hello and Happy Sunday Everyone!!!!

Well today I finally get to Announce my Big Big Big News but tomorrow I have big news again so this is an exciting week full of announcements and Sneak Peaks and New Release Blog Hops and all sorts of fun stuff!!!!

So what is my news you might ask????

I have been asked to be part of the New Group of DT girls on the Die Cuts R Us Team.

Die Cuts R Us is an Online store and they have all my favorite products so it will not be hard to design for them at all!!!!!



Die Cuts R Us


The other DT girls are all so amazingly Talented and I am super excited to say that I just love love love the two New DT girls I already know Joni of sticky Situation Blog and Sheri of Paper Crafty Creations Blog!!!!  We were all on a team together last fall and had a blast these girls are amazing!!!!  The other new DT is Hannah of Hannah Bug Blog, who happens to be the Daughter of Team Mate Lori Boyed Congrats Hannah I knw when I show my own 7 year old this she will be so excited that this can happen to a child too!!!!  Yea!!!!

and here are the rest of the DT girls I have not already mentioned!!!

Gwen - Our Fearless DT Coordinator!!!
Sammye Jo - (Who happens to be the DT coordinator for another team I am on too!!!)
and
My very first Design Team (DT) Creation for them is done and ready to go live on Tuesday at midnight but just for fun I thought I would share a card with you and show you all the things on my card you can get at Die Cuts R Us!!!!



Here are items on this card you can get at Die Cuts R Us
NeeNah Solar White Card Stock (I do all my stamping and Digital Printing on this Card Stock it is awesome with Copics the blending and shading is totally Amazing!!!!!!!!)

Copics Markers - Every February Claudia has a Huge Copic Sale it is coming up soon you can get all the Copic Ciaos for just $2.99 there are still some in the store from the last sale and she will have them all stocked up for the February Sale again very soon!!!
Basic Gray Paper Packs and Single 12 x 12 Sheets - I used lots of Prints from the Lime Rickey Paper Pack here.
Glue Dots (My go to adhiesive!!!)
The Greeting Farm Stamps - I used limited Edition Hippy Anya Here
Basic Gray Coordinating Brads and embellishments - I used Lime Rickey Brads Here
Nestabilities - Claudia has a whole bunch of new Sets plus the CHA preorders coming very soon too!!!!

Well I hope you enjoy my News as Much as I did I am over the top Excited and can not wait to start playing in the Weekly DT Challenges you can see a New DT Challenge every Tuesday here on the Die Cuts R US DT and Challenge Blog!!!!!

To Head out to the Die Cuts R Us Store just click on this link: DCRU Store

Have a Very Very Stampendous Sunday Morning All!!!

Heather

13 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Heather!
Congrats on your new DT position at DCRU! Wow they have lots of goodies!
Your card is absolutely fabulous! I sure have missed ya! *wink
Hugs,
Lisa

StampinCathy said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see all the amazing and inspiring DCRU MOJO that you will be sharing! They are so lucky to have such a talented and inspiring stamper! Congrats!

Cammy said...

Congrats Heather! Adorable card!

Julie E said...

Congrats! I will be sure to check back tomorrow too :->

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Yay Heather!! That is very exciting news! I'm so happy for you girl!!! I love this hippie Anya card - so happy!!

~Rach said...

I'm not surprised at all! Congrats and I can't wait to see more of your fab creations!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Heather

Congratulations on your new DT post, and what fab stuff they have,

Hugs Ali x

Claudia @ Die Cuts R Us said...

Heather,
Welcome to the team! We are so excited to have you. We are going to have so much fun! Your card is AMAZING!

Claudia (DCRU)

Christine Riley said...

What a fun and cheery card, I love it! Congrats on the new DT, how exciting!
Hugs, Christine :)

Tammy said...

Fantastic news Heather!!

Tina said...

wow - great cards...

xo
tina

mommyscrapsalot

Regina said...

Congratulation on being on the DT, my friend!! It's not surprising, your cards are totally gorgeous!!
What a cheerful card! A Hippie-flower-card!

hugs Regina

Shesjetlagd said...

Beautiful, fun, super colorful card! And, perfect coloring too!
HUGE CONGRATS on makin the DCRU DT!!! You sooo deserve it!