Friday, January 29, 2010

Feature Friday with The Character Cafe - Puppy Love + Teamwork = Perfection!!!

Puppy Love is the Cutest Kind!!!!!!


Happy Happy Friday Morning!!!

Well today should be fun they sent out a call to all parents about an hour ago School is Closed tomorrow (Friday) due to snow.  Right now at 11:20pm there is just a couple of inches on the ground and it is not snowing anymore but it is supposed to keep snowing all night so we will see!!!

At least if they have to cancel school it is on a Friday the Day that Willow does not have Pre-K so we can sleep in!!!  Yeah right for Piper sleeping in will be about 7:20am instead of 6:45am LOL!!!!

So Friday is Feature Friday here with The Character Cafe Team and I have a Puppy Love Creation for you today!!! When you are done here head out to my creative team mates and see what wonderful Feature Friday Creations they have for you too!!!!!  If you play in the Sketch Challeng this week there are two wonderful images up for grabs for those who participate this week over at The Character Cafe Blog!!!


.......
Sr. DT
.......
.......
DT
.......

This week it was my turn to be on the Team Challenge part of TCC's team and Sheri issued our challenge this week which happens to be this great sketch below.

And here is my creation from that great sketch.  I had to flip the oval to fit my image but other than that I stuck to it.  I used SU! Card Stocks in Basic Gray and Going Gray and I got out some red Dew Drops for the circles in the sketch.  I also got out my Die Cuts with a View Pets Stack Designer paper and I used two of the patterns in it to make this creation.

The Image below is one of the images from the January Release for The Character Cafe Puppy Love which showcases two cute images Scamp and Stella sharing a plate of lovely bones!!!!

I colored my image up in these copics:
Scamp: C2, C3, C5, E31
Stella: E35, E33, E29, G20, RV21, RV06
Bones: E50, E53, E13, E17, E33, E35
Carpet: Y21, Y26

 Here is a side view so you can see the dimension.  I popped up the panel layers with the rubber layer of excess foam and rubber from my stamps and the Sentiment Layer and the Image layer are popped up with one and two layers of excess foam from my stamps.

Well I am so tired I am off to bed I hope you enjoy my creation and I hope you play along with us this week there are two images up for grabs for those who participate in the Sketch Challenge this week!!!!

Have a Very Stampendous Friday Everyone!!!

Heather

16 comments:

Emily said...

Hey girl, your cards are getting even cutier (is that spelling right?) I started having contractions yesterday at 4-7 q 5min and went to the hospital....but no progression...I guess I make it to my shower after all...knock on wood...It was great to see you, even if it wasn't for very long, thanks for stopping by!!!!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Heather, wow what a lovely sketch and such a great image, love it! hugs Linda x

Diane (djuseless) said...

Your coloring is spectacular as always! I love the color combination and DP!

Rachel said...

Heather this is positively gorgeous!!! beautiful job with this card girl!!! Have a great weekend.
hugs,
Rachel :0)

Ann Kranitz said...

O My Goodness Heather...this is the sweetest little puppy card!!! I just love it!!

Kathy said...

Heather, I love this puppy card. The papers in the background are perfect. Your image is colored perfectly!!:)

Fink said...

This card is just so cute! I love the paper choices you used! The puppies are so fun and the little girl's pink bow is so bright.

Congrats on your 2 teams can wait to see the announcement

Christine Riley said...

Hi Heather,

This has got to be the cutest card ever! I love that image and your layout and papers are just perfect.
Hugs, Christine

Sara said...

Awww Heather, this is the cutest!!! I love your coloring and your papers!!!

Kerry said...

Oh, that image is so adorable! And of course your coloring is fabulous! Love the papers too!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a cute card I just love that image!!!

Angie Cortes said...

Awww...This is adorable Heather! I LOVE the papers you chose, they are PERFECT! Your coloring is just amazing! TFS

Regina said...

Oh, Heather, your card is so cute! The images are so sweet and the colors are gorgeous!
Regina

Kelly said...

Fabutastic Heather!! Love the papers and your colouring rocks as usual!! Congrats on your new DT's.
Kelly

Shesjetlagd said...

Adorable card and such cute puppies! Really great coloring as usual. :)

Cassie said...

this is one of hte cutest cards ever!!