Friday, January 22, 2010

Feature Friday with The Character Cafe Design Team - This weeks Guest Designer is Lauren Meader with one of her Free Templates you can get too!!!! Scroll Down for my Unity FWF card.

 Please Scroll Down for my Unity Friends with Flair Post for this week.

I will be back later today with my The Character Cafe Project for this week.  I can not wait to share it with you!!!!


If you need some very cool TCC inspiration before that though head out to The Character Cafe Blog and see what half of our talented team did using one of Lauren Meaders 3-D Templates this week as she is our Guest Designer for the one Feature Friday Team.  Also if you want to play along you can use the 3-D Template from Lauren and win some wonderful The Character Cafe Images to boot!!!!

My part of the TCC Team this week was to go out and pick some cool challenges to participate in for our Feature Friday Creations!!!!


See you in a little while!!!!

Heather

No comments: