Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Feature Friday Card on Sunday for The Character Cafe Design Team - used this weeks Friday Sketchers Sketch, and TCC's The Wiggies Family (image to cute!!!)

A Family from Out of this World!!!!


Happy Sunday!!!

I am so excited to Bring this super cute image from The Character Cafe!!!  This is the newly released The Wiggies Family.  Are they not the cutest ever???  I love them!!!! 

I know I know my Feature Friday Card should not be on a Sunday right???  Well some things were going on Thursday that just kept me from being able to work on my card and when I explained them to Kendra one of the 2 owners of The Character Cafe she told me just to post my card later in the week.  I finished it Saturday morning but then I decided to post it on Sunday to bring more exposure to this adorable image!!!

My Team Mates all posted really great creations on Friday so head on out and visit them for some great TCC inspiration!!!!



.......
Sr. DT
.......

.......
DT
.......
Angela...Annamarie "Lola"...Deanne...Diane...Piali...Rachel...Sheri ..."Fink"

This week it was my turn to head out to Blog World and pick a Stamping Challenge to enter my The Character Cafe Card in.  I choose to do the Friday Sketchers Challenge this time around I am not sure if I have ever played in that sketch challenge before, but it was a great sketch!!!


I flipped the Big Oval around the other direction and the ovals are now Mega Nesties shapes instead of ovals but other than that is is the same thing as above!!!

So here is my card.

I used Designer Papers from the K and Company Berry Bliss Paper Pack.  The Card Stocks are SU! in Green Galore, Tempting Turqouise and NeeNah white Card Stock. 

I added Prima Flowers in a dark pink, bright green and bright turqouise color and I put SU! rhinestone brads in the centers of the flowers and in the upper right had corner too.


I colored these super adorable Wiggies in these copic colors:
R20, R29, R35, RV00, RV02, RV21, RV06, B00, B11, YG00, YG03, YG09


For the Sentiment I used The Character Cafe Sentiment that comes with purchase of this really cute family!!!  I opened it in Photoshop and used the paint bucket tool to change the words to a bright pink instead of a black ink.


 Here is a side View of the card so you can see all the popped up dimension on the card.  I popped the layers up with 1, 2, or 3 layers of SU! Stampin Dimensionals.

Well I hope you had a great Saturday and are going to have a very Stampendous Sunday!!!!  Today Marvin and Tucker will be back from the farm where Tucker went to stay with Grandma and Poppy at the Farm, and Marvin went up to attent his 16th Annual Country Boy Can Survive Hunting Trip with his College Buddies and his younger brother. 

Tucker has had lots of fun watching Poppy's cows being loaded up in Semi Trucks to go to the Sale Barn and then getting to go to the Sale Barn to see the Cows or Moo's as Tucker calls them   He also got to ride in the Tractor with Poppy and feed the kitties in the Barn, and attend his two cousins and Aunts birthday party and he helped Poppy Jim feed the Moo's too so he is super excited about all of it he loves the farm!!!!

I will be back tomorrow with a very very Exciting Announcement for you and a very special card to go along with that announcement!!!

Heather

5 comments:

Regina said...

Heather, your choice and use of designer paper for the floor is brilliant! And the image is so fun!

hugs Regina

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

LOL!! That image just puts a smile on my face!! :) LOVE your pretty fun and bright colors girl!! You are always so fun to visit!! HUGS

Cammy said...

This is so bright & cheery, Heather! I can't help but smile. So cute!

PaperCrafty said...

This is too cute, Heather!! I love the fun colors and you did a fabulous job with the sketch!!

Cassie said...

wow heather - i just love this!! your alien family is too, too cute! love the colors you used and you rocked the sketch too!